Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

You guys know what's helping push this to the finish line?

The week that Romeo just had has crystallized the thought that there will be a starting spot available for a 6'6" highly skilled wing next season.

Rob Phinisee's skillet is helpful too - will help to bring home the bacon.

How many places can you go that you’ll know that you get to play with a pass first PG of Rob’s quality for three years?

45 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

I can already see my cell phone battery suffering while deer hunting for the next week just trying to keep up!

My phone battery goes down quick at our farm.  The big boys have been out of bow range and with my luck will disappear tomorrow! Good luck next week!

9 minutes ago, HoosierMoore said:

My phone battery goes down quick at our farm.  The big boys have been out of bow range and with my luck will disappear tomorrow! Good luck next week!

I haven't even got my bow out this year! The weather has really screwed up harvest this year, so I haven't even been in the woods yet. 320 acres of soybeans currently covered in ice! Good luck to you too.

13 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

UK just got a crystal ball pick for #28 composite ranked SF CJ Walker. UK had supposedly lost interest in Walker up until this week.

It’s all starting to come together..hopefully Keion comes in the next couple weeks and Trayce shortly after 

1 hour ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Romeo and Rob are showing what Archie can do with Freshman. We want 5-stars, even if they are one and dones, to start seeing us in that light. Not saying we need six 5-stars a year, but definitely 1 or 2 would be great. 3 would be awesome.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

5 stars and high 4 stars are the way to go to be a consistent contender. If you can land 5 stars who are multi-year players then even better. 

2 hours ago, reconmkd said:

I haven't even got my bow out this year! The weather has really screwed up harvest this year, so I haven't even been in the woods yet. 320 acres of soybeans currently covered in ice! Good luck to you too.

Don't want to derail but did you see the pic of the 19-point buck a Wisconsin hunter got with a Matthews Compound Bow?