Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

That's unbelievable, what a moron this guy is. You say that to a 5* recruit. Wow!

There were a few more in that thread but couldn’t get it to copy. One said to get his minutes elsewhere, they didn’t want him, another said he wasn’t a priority. These are tweeted to Keion smh

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

26 minutes ago, mamasa said:

There were a few more in that thread but couldn’t get it to copy. One said to get his minutes elsewhere, they didn’t want him, another said he wasn’t a priority. These are tweeted to Keion smh

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I mean, i knew they were stupid, but WOW, that's taking stupid to a whole new level

2 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

IUs athletic facilities are not amongst the elite in Collegiate Athletics but look at the improvement since just the early 2000s? Marketable difference!

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Trainers as well. Cliff Marshall is known as a top-notch trainer and Dave Ballou was the physical conditioning coach at Avon when I was attending. During his tenure, Avon won the Ben Davis lift competition 4 or 5 years in a row and produced some monsters on the football field. One kid that was a year behind me posted a 590 squat, 395 bench, and 270 clean at the beginning of his senior year.

5 hours ago, Iugradman said:

For a basketball school to have middling facilities is unacceptable. IU struck gold with the knight hire and has been living off of his legacy for twenty years. The rhetoric does not match the actual level of investment. 

THat was before the brand new locker room. Not end all be all, but that should knock us up to top 4