Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

3 hours ago, Iugradman said:

******* Purdue fans spamming the comments on Keion and TJD’s posts. They even do it on Romeo’s posts. They are such cockroaches.

There's not a more pathetic fan base in the entire country.  So obsessed with their rivals.

Anyone hear any updates on KBJ coming out of HH? Judging based on the social media pics it looks like they had a great time.

They did have a great time shockingly with a scrimmage. His dad keeps him level having played at the college level. We are in a good spot. Watch out for Kentucky.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Keion and TJD are a package deal. They come to HH together, they take photos in IU jersey uniforms together, they post on Instagram together, they use the same words “(not committed)” together, trace said on Keions insta photo “my guy [stary eye emoji]”.

The best thing is they’ll go to the same school. But TJD IS GOING TO GO TO IU MY FRIENDS (according to Crystal Ball prediction)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 hours ago, southsidehoosier said:

Article up on 247 about his visit and Romeo's influence on the visit. Behind a paywall so no other info.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I believe this will continue for years to come.  If Archie and Co. can establish the "stay home, win big, and move onto the NBA" at IU we'll have our pick of the best players in the state.  KBJ and TJD to follow Romeo, Phinisee, and Anderson would be a huge step in that direction.