Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Old news reports say it was Mills and 1000–UK is like a Jeopardy game show-I still think it was Mills for 1000–but who knows with UK—there could be so many!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It was a long time ago so didnt remember exactly.I knew it was Mills for sure because we thought we had him right up until that happened.
Two things for sure, pUKe was dirty then and still are.
Just cost a lot more and the tactics have changed to back channels.
Good to see you back posting regularly Rebel.

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

Not typically one to critique a mans clothing but that shirt is like straight out of the pen

I've got a shirt like that. lol I rarely wear it, but I have one. My 13 yr old godchild gave it to me for Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, iufaninillinois said:

I've got a shirt like that. lol I rarely wear it, but I have one. My 13 yr old godchild gave it to me for Christmas.

It looks like something you'd see at a UI game.  Good thing they aren't involved in the recruitment of Keion or else some would see it a sign he's heading to C-U.

9 hours ago, iufaninillinois said:

Have to wear it occasionally. Have to.

On 4/14/2018 at 11:38 PM, FortWayneHoosier said:

Or because that’s his school colors, at least it was when I went there lol

North Side Redskins (Legends)  = Red and White

Northrop Bruins = Orange and White

His dad is a former North Side star. Shouldn't be wearing Bruins colors, but maybe he is avoiding people like us making assumptions based on what they are wearing. Still someone needs to get him a new shirt! Can I do that without breaking any rules? 

If we get Watford I won’t cry about it. If we don’t get Watford Brooks is really high on my list.

I guess a lot will depend on how long they project to be at IU. Indiana kid vs. legacy recruit.

Regardless, it'll be interesting to see how they are integrated. When they're freshman we should have Smith (JR), Moore (JR), Thompson (RS SO), Forrester (SO), Hunter (SO), and whoever else battling for time in the front court or as big wings. Taking the lesser rated player that would be willing to wait and develop could be the right move.

I would take either whenever they wanted to commit though.