Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Brooks is a must get imo. But that’s more of a personal thing. I think this kid has out of this world potential and I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t reach it so I really really want him.

Hurt, T-Wat, Davis, etc etc would make be very happy too

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Hey Dalton- hope you're hanging in there! Tried to PM but looks like mine's been removed. Praying for you and all affected!

I've been hearing talk lately that we could now be in the lead for Keion. Nothing from those maybe in the know. Did hear an interview with Doyle from Indystar that from everything h

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

Yep. That's the feeling around this area since July at least.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

I want us to start winning head-to-head battles with Izzo before he retires. We have rarely, if ever, been able to get a recruit Izzo really wants.

Agreed. I respect what Izzo has done, but I don't like him and am sick of his cherry-picking talent from Indiana just because IU's staff is incompetent. Can't win 'em all of course, but I trust those days are over.

37 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

Just maybe that time is now! Izzo getting a little long in the tooth!

34 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

I feel that maybe we are going to see that time as now! Izzo getting long in the tooth!

New signature? :103:

3 hours ago, Hardwood83 said:

Agreed. I respect what Izzo has done, but I don't like him and am sick of his cherry-picking talent from Indiana just because IU's staff is incompetent. Can't win 'em all of course, but I trust those days are over.

It's time to consistently beat Izzo in recruiting, especially with IN high school players, and on the court!