Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

ANNOUNCEMENT LINKY:

Offered 4/19/17.

Time to start adding a few '19s. Pap mentioned Brooks in a few other threads. Future150 has him as the only ranked in-state kid. No offer yet.

Fort Wayne, IN (North Side)
6'6'/170
AAU: Spiece Indy Heat

‏@PatLawless_: Freshman Keion Brooks Jr. Is drawing high major interest | Story: http://www.madehoops.com/news_article/show/602349?referrer_id=1272156… 

“I've gotten interest from a lot of Big Ten schools such as Purdue, Indiana, Michigan, and Michigan State,” he told MADEHoops. “Butler, Dayton, Detroit, Virginia, and Duke has also shown interest.”

The Indiana native has already gone on nine unofficial visits and he’s enjoyed all of them.

“I have gone on visits to Michigan, Michigan State, Purdue, Indiana, Butler, Duke, North Carolina, Wake Forest, and N.C. State,” said the Frosh prospect. “They all went well and have shown a good family environment.”

Brooks looks like a good fit with Crean at the helm. Some wonderful bigs in FW over the next few years that includes Sydney Curry at FW Luers. Do we have a profile on Curry in the Recruiting threads, ccg?

Not that I'm aware of buddy. We'll keep him in mind and someone will get something going. Thanks for the info. 

3 hours ago, hoosierpap said:

Jeff Rabjohns @JeffRabjohns

Fort Wayne (IN) North 2019 forward Keion Brooks had a strong showing in the Uncerclassman All-American Select Game.

Won MVP

FF to 6:55.

East - #9 Keion Brooks, a few others of note - #5 Isaiah Moore, #10 Dexter Shouse

West - #10 Sydney Curry, #3 John Michael Malloy, #9 Eric Hunter, #6 Antwaan Cushingberry, #8 Deavion Washington

5 hours ago, ccgeneral said:

FF to 6:55.

East - #9 Keion Brooks, a few others of note - #5 Isaiah Moore, #10 Dexter Shouse

West - #10 Sydney Curry, #3 John Michael Malloy, #9 Eric Hunter, #6 Antwaan Cushingberry, #8 Deavion Washington

Rarely do players live up to the hype when you watch a full video of a game compared to highlight videos.  I don't believe I've seen anything on Brooks before this video; however, mannnnnnn .... Love This Kids Game.  Great offensive player that has an eye for help defense, blocking out, and is seems to always be around the ball on the defensive board.  THANKS FOR SHARING CC!

note: I only watched parts of the first half and would be very excited to land this guy.  If he fell off in the second half, I apologize for the rave review ... but I don't think that that is going to happen. Great play from others as well.

Trevor Andershock @INBBallSource

It's a matter of time before Keion Brooks has dozens of offers. twitter.com/PatLawless_/st…

Pat Lawless @PatLawless_

Keion Brooks Jr., a class of 2019 wing playing for the Indy Hoosiers (IN), just picked up an offer from Purdue.

Trevor Andershock @INBBallSource

It's a matter of time before Keion Brooks has dozens of offers. twitter.com/PatLawless_/st…

Pat Lawless @PatLawless_

Keion Brooks Jr., a class of 2019 wing playing for the Indy Hoosiers (IN), just picked up an offer from Purdue.

Seen him listed in top 10 for the class. Very early though.