Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) DE Allen Stallings to IU

Same hometown (Oak Park) and high school as Simmie Cobbs. Nile Sykes is also from Oak Park. Stallings said he knows Leon Thornton as well (who went to the same HS as Sykes). Nice Chicago pipeline we have going here!

https://edgytim.n.rivals.com/news/stallings-flips-to-indiana

I never contribute to this board but always on to read updates on IU athletics. However; my buddy is a wrestling coach here in the Chicago burbs so I sent him a text on signing day asking if he has ever heard of Stallings. He asked why and I said because he signed with Indiana to play football. His response was "the kid is an animal". Very happy with him signing with IU.

Welcome to the board and thanks for posting.  Please continue, we always enjoy new posters.  Thanks for posting at BTown!

I never contribute to this board but always on to read updates on IU athletics. However; my buddy is a wrestling coach here in the Chicago burbs so I sent him a text on signing day asking if he has ever heard of Stallings. He asked why and I said because he signed with Indiana to play football. His response was "the kid is an animal". Very happy with him signing with IU.

This is an awesome post!!! Hope it's accurate!!!!!

Next! Allen won a 9-5 decision over the #1 ranked and undefeated foe and advances to the championship tomorrow. 

@OakLeavesNews: Wrestling: Five @oprfhshuskies advance to state finals http://trib.in/1OkYNsv #PioneerSports 

- Stallings (31-3) will face Fremd senior Alex Jacobs (38-1) in the championship match at 5:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 20, at the State Farm Center.