Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) WR David Bell to Purdue

1 minute ago, jbell833 said:

I work in the Warren area and from what I've heard from one of the player's parent is it's gonna be Ohio State. Waiting for this whole OSU situation to blow over

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah I’ve thought Ohio State as well

1 hour ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Yeah I’ve thought Ohio State as well

I think it’s between Penn State, Purdue, and Ohio State. Seems like the recent chatter has been more on Penn State/Purdue even before the stuff with Urban went down. 

19 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I think it’s between Penn State, Purdue, and Ohio State. Seems like the recent chatter has been more on Penn State/Purdue even before the stuff with Urban went down. 

We’ll see. All I know is that whoever gets him will reap the benefits

4 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

No doubt. The guy is a stud. 

Did you watch Warren Central at Trinity last night? That last drive showed me all I need to know about David Bell. He came up huge when it mattered most

5 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Did you watch Warren Central at Trinity last night? That last drive showed me all I need to know about David Bell. He came up huge when it mattered most

I didn’t get to unfortunately but heard about how well he played. Switched cable and it didn’t get installed until this morning. Brohm was there watching which was nice and it didn’t count as a visit since his dad coaches for Trinity. 

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I didn’t get to unfortunately but heard about how well he played. Switched cable and it didn’t get installed until this morning. Brohm was there watching which was nice and it didn’t count as a visit since his dad coaches for Trinity. 

Warren Central is definitely a favorite to win 6A state championship

4 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

There are multiple schools that have won state championships in both football and basketball. However, I’m not sure if ever in the same calendar year

In 07-08... Luers won state in football, basketball, and baseball.