Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) WR David Bell to Purdue

Our first offer for this class. He was @ the last IUBB home game. 

‏@CoachMoyers: Congrats to @WARRENCENTRALFB player @David_Bell4 on his first D1 offer! #IndianaHoosiers

Indianapolis, IN (Warren Central)
6'1"/165

Rivals

Videos

Twitter

55th player in the nation according to 247 for 2019. Already has a ND offer and OSU is interested. All the big sharks will be in on this one. Would be a program changing recruit for us and a huge statement for CTA. CTA said he was going to go aggressively after the top instate talent.

Glad to see we are trying here. Heard got Treadwell out of Chicago. Let's Coach Heard go to work!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

29 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Ouch

Bozich is a tool. I followed him for about a month because he gave updates on things, quite honestly he comes off as a complete punk. Did he even play HS basketball or any sport? Idk. Not a fan. 

Just now, HinnyHoosier said:

Not a fan of him retweeting this:

He had every reason to have a chip on his shoulder. But there's some maturing hopefully on its way, for his own sake.

Am I missing something or was that someone else that tweeted that picture. He might not have intended for that Romeo Langford caption to be posted. 

Would he be good enough for CAM to give a roster spot to? That could be enticing for him to be able to be on the roster for possibly both basketball and football. Especially if we are contending for deep tourney runs at that point.

Why are you checking out his twitter?

Because I saw his reply to Bozich.

Stop monitoring my social media activity, Dad!

Am I missing something or was that someone else that tweeted that picture. He might not have intended for that Romeo Langford caption to be posted. 

Right, someone else did. He retweeted it. And maybe he didn't mean the caption, but I'm guessing it was the reason for retweeting it.

1 minute ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Because I saw his reply to Bozich.

Stop monitoring my social media activity, Dad!

Right, someone else did. He retweeted it. And maybe he didn't mean the caption, but I'm guessing it was the reason for retweeting it.

Okay I didn't realize that he retweeted it. Thanks.

Bozich is probably the best follow in terms of objective IU information, but he is a colossal d-bag outside of that. I had to unfollow and pick up Osterman, who has this weird British thing going on with his language and tweets too much about soccer, but at least is kind of funny and not a condescending ******. 

Agreed. His condescending ******(ness) is a big reason the former mods voted against merging this board with his ITH forum he wanted to create.

What's wrong with retweeting that?

It's not good sportsmanship. As my post suggested, it's immature. I'm a strong believer in humility. I also recognize he's an 18 year old kid with a chip on his shoulder, so if that's the worst thing he does then it's not a big deal.

25 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Lose with class, win with class. Warren Central ran its mouth before the game which made me root for New Albany even more. It’s a shame such behavior was rewarded.

Watching the game, you can just see the difference in style of play between big city, urban schools and small town teams like New Albany. The urban schools have a definite edge to them.

New Albany is absolutely urban.