Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

sirhoosierlot

are you serious?

Man, almost want him to just sit out and fully recover. He's a four year guy, and it would be so incredibly costly over the next few years to lose him to an injury like this.

I think if Blackmon were around you would see his minutes limited much more. Just don't really have that luxury any more

@gregrosenstein
Maryland fans are brutal. Though I'm guessing they treat in-state opponents differently.

Nice jab to Albers

I don't have Twitters, can someone retweet that to Albers?

Justin Albers @Justin_Albers

EXCLUSIVE story with quotes from McSwain on why he chose Indiana and what roll he expects to play next season. #iubb scout.com/college/indian

Tim Fiess @tfiess

@Justin_Albers exclusive? Rabjohns had same quotes

Justin Albers @Justin_Albers

@tfiess if he did, he stole them from my podcast. I had the story on Friday in a 1o1. Look up exclusive in the dictionary youngin

Adam Bruner @B89Adam

@Justin_Albers He told you? I believe he announced it.

@Justin_Albers

@B89Adam oh yeah? Then how did I release a podcast of him talking about going to IU before he made the announcement? #NoTimeForIdiots

giphy.gif