Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

sirhoosierlot

are you serious?

Did he have a problem when kids were booing Indiana at the Notre Dame game or the booing of Crean earlier on in the year? I don't get why this is such a big deal. It's laughable. We should boo his Twitter when he takes away a commits thunder by posting their decision before their announcement.

Did he have a problem when kids were booing Indiana at the Notre Dame game or the booing of Crean earlier on in the year? I don't get why this is such a big deal. It's laughable. We should boo his Twitter when he takes away a commits thunder by posting their decision before their announcement.

He was gargling on Doyel's...ahem...thoughts...right before he went on this rant about how good of an article that was. Assuming he just wanted to loudly get on Doyel's side to be one of the guys.

I accidentally called him Jordan Albers, by mistake, on scout one day and he lost it. He is a clown and the only reason I went to that sight was bc of Terry. Albers is a pompous tool who went on to tell me and other how hard he works and everyone will know his name bc he is going to the top. Top of the tool list maybe.

Albers is a tool but why were fans booing McIntosh?  I guess because he's an in-state kid, I mean it's not like he committed to us then de-committed to go to Northwestern or something.  Or maybe it's just drunk kids being drunk kids.

Albers is a tool but why were fans booing McIntosh?  I guess because he's an in-state kid, I mean it's not like he committed to us then de-committed to go to Northwestern or something.  Or maybe it's just drunk kids being drunk kids.

He airballed and got razzed pretty bad after that. Didn't seem like much out of the ordinary.