Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

1/24 IUWBB @ #20 Northwestern

Missed all but the last 4 minutes but you all did a great job in my absence!  :yes:   Great win on the road and against a ranked team.  Good resume builder.  5 players in double figures scoring; 2 in double digit rebounds.  Only 9 TO's and a better job on their offensive glass.  Way to go Ladies!

Missed all but the last 4 minutes but you all did a great job in my absence!  :yes:   Great win on the road and against a ranked team.  Good resume builder.  5 players in double figures scoring; 2 in double digit rebounds.  Only 9 TO's and a better job on their offensive glass.  Way to go Ladies!

Going by the stats I saw it looked like Buss had 6 of those TOs.  Ouch.

Looked like she had a double double, but she still has work to do.

Unfortunately, I think if you review her last several games, TO's have been an issue for her.

Haven't watched a bunch of IUwbb this year. Is it a case similar to Yogi in his sophomore year where he played hero ball cuz his teammates weren't picking up the slack?

Haven't watched a bunch of IUwbb this year. Is it a case similar to Yogi in his sophomore year where he played hero ball cuz his teammates weren't picking up the slack?

I truly don't know.  Like you, I haven't been able to watch enough of the games to give you an answer.  Can't always determine from the radio broadcast if they are forced or unforced but it's definitely been an issue the last couple of games if I'm remembering correctly.

Going by the stats I saw it looked like Buss had 6 of those TOs.  Ouch.

Looked like she had a double double, but she still has work to do.

Did a little more investigation and for the season (20 games) Tyra has 76 TO's.  In B1G (8 games) she has 31.  In the Illinois game on 1/20, she had 5 TO's and 6 in this game against Northwestern so the last couple of games have been pretty rough for her.