Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Is It Still To Early To Judge This Team As A Top Contender

No you act like whiny kid when someone asked you a valid question before me. No need for that. When you put a thought on a message board you may want to expect people to debate you. It's part of that. Sorry you feel this is me berating you but debating differing opinions is sort of the point of this...

Lol, whatever man, you seem to have an agenda for some reason, not everything needs to be debated ad nauseum, a question was asked, don't feel the need to present a case for my answer, as I said I want to wait and see, leave well enough alone. And I'm probably older than you are...

Lol, whatever man, you seem to have an agenda for some reason, not everything needs to be debated ad nauseum, a question was asked, don't feel the need to present a case for my answer, as I said I want to wait and see, leave well enough alone. And I'm probably older than you are...

Act like it then. Just because people ask you a question on a message board doesn't mean they have an agenda. Believe me most of the people in this thread knew you didn't want to present anything by how you kept deflecting. "Not everything needs to be debated as nauseum." THAT IS THE POINT OF DISCUSSION BOARDS.

I think we will see in the near future. Defense has been much improved, turnovers are at an acceptable level, team play is better,fight is good. Biggest concern is what happens on the road when 3s aren't falling, will our offense become stagnant. I hope we continue to improve and play to our capabilities.