Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

2017 IUBB recruiting

Plenty for us to get ONE really good one. Currently seven of the top 12 are waiting til spring, and that doesn't count kids who are freed up due to coaching changes.

A top 20 big or big wing could make this class a lot better. It's lacking a headliner. A Final Four run with a really good returning core could persuade one to sign with us in the spring.

9 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

A top 20 big or big wing could make this class a lot better. It's lacking a headliner. A Final Four run with a really good returning core could persuade one to sign with us in the spring.

Would prefer a Big for sure even if Davis doesn't get hurt looking mighty thin with needing Morgan to start next year. Unless Moore is truly the most underrated guy like Crean said. 

But if we can get Wilkes when Alford gets fired id be cool with that. 

Notable transfers ALREADY!! Harry Froling SMU big man with lots of upside, Issac Copeland Georgetown former top 50 recruit, Sam Cunliffe ASU big time recruit..tho seems likely headed to Oregon. Any of these kids would be eligible mid season next year if we could get them enrolled by January. JS not likely, but im guessing this number will rise.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

On 11/17/2016 at 10:49 PM, Brass Cannon said:

Would prefer a Big for sure even if Davis doesn't get hurt looking mighty thin with needing Morgan to start next year. Unless Moore is truly the most underrated guy like Crean said. 

But if we can get Wilkes when Alford gets fired id be cool with that. 

Alford's seat is a block of ice for now.

Agreed. Lonzo & Leaf will make sure their ranked and competitive all year. With their class as long as Alford makes the tourney I don't see them getting rid of him. He's only had one bad year.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Dan Guerrero the man that fired Ben Howland after 3 Final Fours within 5 years of his firing is still there. Howland won the Pac 12 the year he was fired as well. I think it isn't cut and dry until we see how far he makes it in the tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

14 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Aundre Retweeted

#Indiana will be in on Saturday to see 2019 sharpshooter @aundrehyatt_15 of @MSAHoops, he tells @Phenom_Hoops. He currently has a 3.9PGA.

FWIW; most places have him listed as a 2018, not 2019 recruit.

2019. Transferred and reclassed back in September. He's been on the radar for a bit.