Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

2017 IUBB recruiting

Do we know Priller's graduation track? Might he graduate in 3 and willingly forgo his remaining eligibility to like live his life?

I've made it clear I wouldn't, but Priller is much cooler than I am

MSB will graduate when MSB wants to graduate.  He'll do what he wants...

Honestly, I have no idea but he could be on the three year plan or drop his scholarship yet have his last year paid for under the athletes bill of rights.

I want him to play 4 years so he will get stronger, meaner, and be a contributing big in the BIG10!~ He is practicing with TB and Max and learning. He will never be athletic but he will be able to contribute later on. He loves IU and IU loves him. PLEASE STAY PRILLER! The kid is living the dream. I always see him pumped up and giving motivation to the team.

I want him to play 4 years so he will get stronger, meaner, and be a contributing big in the BIG10!~ He is practicing with TB and Max and learning. He will never be athletic but he will be able to contribute later on. He loves IU and IU loves him. PLEASE STAY PRILLER! The kid is living the dream. I always see him pumped up and giving motivation to the team.

haha, by no means do I want him gone from the program but he is eating up a full ride scholarship and will never help this team on the court. He just doesn't have the tools to be a contributor, ever

Did I? I may have but not recently I don't think. And not in this thread I don't think.

Recruiting is fluid, as you know, and IU is winning. That helps. Result of that, Coach who is recruiting them is looking like he'll be there. That certainly helps.

Still think Williams is the closest. Scruggs is a toss up, big boys will be involved. Wilkes, I don't know. Gunn obviously has some question marks

you think IU leads over mich st for Williams?

Under random category. From Troy's Mother. Very cool actually.

@mayaandej: I cnt shk ths GREAT FEELING I've bn n snc IUBB won ystrdy. Mybe its b/c I no hw HPPY my son is 4 hs team & n hs life & the dscn 2go2 IU!

Translation: I can't shake this Great Feeling I've been in since IUBB won yesterday. Maybe it's because I know how happy my son is for his team and in his life and the decision to go to IU. LOVE

Thanks for the translation, it would've taken me WAY to long to figure it out!

Under random category. From Troy's Mother. Very cool actually.

@mayaandej: I cnt shk ths GREAT FEELING I've bn n snc IUBB won ystrdy. Mybe its b/c I no hw HPPY my son is 4 hs team & n hs life & the dscn 2go2 IU!

Translation: I can't shake this Great Feeling I've been in since IUBB won yesterday. Maybe it's because I know how happy my son is for his team and in his life and the decision to go to IU. LOVE

Buy a freaking vowel!!!

Recruiting: Updated Class of 2017 Indiana basketball rankings
1402512400000--MG-7295.JPG Kyle Neddenriep, kyle.neddenriep@indystar.com 5:13 p.m. EST January 23, 2016

Indiana's Class of 2017 has the chance to produce some really top end players, many of whom are already being courted by some of the nation's top programs.

IndyStar Preps Insider Kyle Neddenriep updates his preseason rankings of the state's top 15 juniors.

1. Kris Wilkes, North Central: The 6-8 Wilkes is a big-time national prospect, ranked in the top-10 in the country by some outlets. Butler, Indiana, Purdue, Illinois, Xavier, Vanderbilt, UCLA and Maryland have offered. Kentucky is also involved.

2. Paul Scruggs, Southport: The 6-3 Scruggs is one of the most competitive and physical guards around. He’s averaging 21.0 points, 8.1 rebounds, 4.1 assists and 3.3 steals as a junior. He has offers from Indiana, Purdue, Illinois, Michigan State, Xavier, Kansas and Wake Forest.

3. Jaren Jackson Jr., Park Tudor: The 6-9 Jackson is another big-time national prospect in the 2017 class. Jackson, who is averaging 16.1 points, 9.2 rebounds and 4.6 blocked shots, has offers from Butler, Indiana, Notre Dame, Purdue, Georgetown, Vanderbilt, Xavier, Illinois, Michigan and Michigan State.

4. Malik Williams, Fort Wayne Snider: The 6-10 Williams has seen his recruitment explode in recent months. Williams now has offers from Indiana, Purdue, Cincinnati, Iowa, Illinois, Marquette, Michigan State, North Carolina State, Temple, Wake Forest and Xavier.

5. Zach Gunn, Hamilton Southeastern: The 6-6 Gunn is averaging 18.6 points, 8.6 rebounds and his shooting 35 percent (25-for-72) from the 3-point line as a junior. Indiana, IUPUI and Saint Louis have offered Gunn, who recently visited Bloomington.

6. Jalen Adaway, Logansport: The 6-5 Adaway picked up interest over the summer and was offered by IUPUI, Ball State, Evansville and New Orleans. Adaway is averaging 20.7 points, 8.7 rebounds and 3.5 assists as a junior.

7. Cooper Neese, Cloverdale: The 6-3 Butler recruit is one of the top shooters in the class. Neese is averaging 28.9 points, 7.9 rebounds, 3.5 steals and 2.2 assists as a junior.

8. Sasha Stefanovic, Crown Point: The 6-4 Stefanovic is a name to know in the class. He has picked up offers from Brown, Columbia, Evansville, Holy Cross and IUPUI.

9. Ra Kpedi, Lawrence North: The 6-9 Kpedi continues to improve and in-state programs Butler, Indiana and Purdue have kept tabs. He has offers so far from Cornell, IUPUI, Monmouth, New Orleans and Western Illinois.

10. Jack Nunge, Castle: The 6-9 Nunge is having a big junior season, averaging 20.0 points, 11.2 rebounds and 3.9 blocked shots. Nunge has offers from Ball State, Clemson, Evansville, Iowa, Vanderbilt and Vermont.

11. Justin Roberts, Pike: The 6-foot Roberts is a lightning-quick guard with offers from Drake and Western Illinois so far. Roberts is averaging 16.4 points, 3.9 assists and 2.3 steals this season.

12. Kobe Webster, Park Tudor: The 6-foot Webster is averaging 15.9 points and 3.1 assists this season. His offer list includes Ball State and Cornell so far.

13. Jaylen Butz, Fort Wayne North Side: The 6-9 Butz is a talented player. He has offers from Ball State and Kent State.

14. Jermaine Couisnard, East Chicago Central: The 6-2 Couisnard can shoot it. He has offers from DePaul, Morehead State and New Mexico State.

15. Parker Hazen, Columbia City: Hazen, the 6-7 brother of Brachen Hazen, has an offer from IUPUI. He is averaging 15.5 points and 6.1 rebounds.