Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

2017 IUBB recruiting

Is there a reason behind why Wilkes won't play for Crean? I know we've heard about several players not liking Crean but was wondering specifically about Wilkes, as I heard that from someone else as well but didn't give a reason

I'd be interested to hear this as well. I've heard high school coaches in state are starting to be turned off by Crean. Which is trouble of true. Love to hear why Wilkes wouldn't play for Crean and how true the High school coaching rumors are.

I thought you said things weren't looking great for in-state '17s, no? Did I make that up?

Did I? I may have but not recently I don't think. And not in this thread I don't think.

Recruiting is fluid, as you know, and IU is winning. That helps. Result of that, Coach who is recruiting them is looking like he'll be there. That certainly helps.

Still think Williams is the closest. Scruggs is a toss up, big boys will be involved. Wilkes, I don't know. Gunn obviously has some question marks

Did I? I may have but not recently I don't think. And not in this thread I don't think.

Recruiting is fluid, as you know, and IU is winning. That helps. Result of that, Coach who is recruiting them is looking like he'll be there. That certainly helps.

Still think Williams is the closest. Scruggs is a toss up, big boys will be involved. Wilkes, I don't know. Gunn obviously has some question marks

Hopefully a deep tourney run and MSU loading up with talent in 16 makes it easier on us.

I think Priller stays, to be honest. I'm not sure where the rides come from but IU is in a weird spot being in great shape with a slew of really talented prospects, in state at that.

Do we know Priller's graduation track? Might he graduate in 3 and willingly forgo his remaining eligibility to like live his life?

I've made it clear I wouldn't, but Priller is much cooler than I am