Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PF Kalif Young

I honestly would rather we use the scholly on a grad transfer big or even a transfer big in general. Even if TB left next year we have Davis, Juwan, Hartman, and OG up front. Add a grad guy that can play and we will be fine. No sense in getting someone who can develop in a cpl years. Too much talent in '17 to give up schollys to guys like him. His tape didn't show to much to me. Get a guy for a year if TB leaves so we can have another scholly next year.

‏@TheRecruitScoop: 2016 Orangeville Prep (CAN) PF Kalif Young will take official visits to: Providence 4/15, Alabama 4/19 & Marquette 4/28.

All I see is your name cc general unless I quote u and then i see your post. I'm having the same problem with the iPhone app

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

13 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

All I see is your name cc general unless I quote u and then is see your post. I'm having the same problem with the iPhone app

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Sorry, not sure what that is. I'm having a heullva time to with this new makeover. The thread you started earlier was blank as well.

Sorry, not sure what that is. I'm having a heullva time to with this new makeover. The thread you started earlier was blank as well.

It's not just you. Tweets and the iPhone app hate each other.

If you're posting from a computer hit ctrl-shift-v to paste the tweet as plain text. If you're on a phone screenshots work best.

Or screw the iPhone people. It's their problem.

11 hours ago, MartintheMopMan said:

If you're posting from a computer hit ctrl-shift-v to paste the tweet as plain text. If you're on a phone screenshots work best.

That tweet above was posted in plain text.

12 hours ago, MartintheMopMan said:

I use an iPhone and have had zero issues with the site.