Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PF Kalif Young

Guess there still might be something here. Picked up a Marquette and Vandy offer since Chuck visited a few months ago.

1H JEFF RABJOHNS | BASKETBALL
2016 center discusses his conversations with Indiana, visit possibility
Indiana continues to monitor possible roster additions for next season, including a 2016 center.

Kalif Young C 

I think if troy leaves, this guy would be a GREAT fit alongside TB. Two totally different players. 6'9" 220lb bruiser. The highlight video specifically points out his skill at the drive and dish. With the lineup of shooters we have at IU, that is always welcome. He's a good defender (could pick up some slack for JBJ, who would greatly benefit from his type of inside-out game). And he's averaging a double double with more rebounds than points? I hope he has legitimate interest in donning the candy stripes because I'm sold on this kid. 

I think if troy leaves, this guy would be a GREAT fit alongside TB. Two totally different players. 6'9" 220lb bruiser. The highlight video specifically points out his skill at the drive and dish. With the lineup of shooters we have at IU, that is always welcome. He's a good defender (could pick up some slack for JBJ, who would greatly benefit from his type of inside-out game). And he's averaging a double double with more rebounds than points? I hope he has legitimate interest in donning the candy stripes because I'm sold on this kid. 

Welcome to the site!!!

22 hours ago, Brett Williams said:

Welcome to the Board and all the drama you can take. Fortunately---we are off to a better off-season this year then we were last season! Great first post.