Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Feeney returning

Would that be a draft stock thing? Cause like typically maybe one guard goes in the first round, maybe 2. Whereas tackles you can see like 4-5 in good years

I think so. The article mentioned a bigger pay day for tackles.

"It's possible Feeney's motivations to return for his senior season might have to do with a possible position change -- to kick out to the valuable left tackle position. While his bread-and-butter has been his run blocking ability in Kevin Wilson's system, interior lineman don't often get the big bucks paid to tackles on draft day."

"It's possible Feeney's motivations to return for his senior season might have to do with a possible position change -- to kick out to the valuable left tackle position. While his bread-and-butter has been his run blocking ability in Kevin Wilson's system, interior lineman don't often get the big bucks paid to tackles on draft day."

Also, if he is successful there could be seen as another selling point for the team drafting him. Dude would be able to play guard or tackle. Wonder if there is any history with him playing tackle in practice. 

I could see the switch, and have absolute confidence Dan would excel at LT. This makes me wonder if Knight moving to TE late in the season might be more permanent than we were led to believe. Coaching staff said he had the best hands on the team.