Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

Hoosier Transfers and Recruiting Targets

Tj leaf is tearing it up on ESPN against daron fox that is going to UK. A lot of people poo poo Alford but he is setting himself up nicely

Yeah he is. That dude is fundamentally sound.

Jakeenan Gant in trouble again - possession of drug paraphernalia. Glad we missed here. Tough times @ Mizzou. http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/sec/university-of-missouri/article58706523.html

GP PTS/G  FG% 3PT% FT% REB/G A/G
23    16.2    48.1   29.4   75.8    7.4     1.6

Jakeenan Gant in trouble again - possession of drug paraphernalia. Glad we missed here. Tough times @ Mizzou. http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/sec/university-of-missouri/article58706523.html

GP PTS/G  FG% 3PT% FT% REB/G A/G
23    16.2    48.1   29.4   75.8    7.4     1.6

Happy Devin's doing well and it's someplace other than IU with all that happened involving him.  Truly hope it was a life changing experience.

Saw a Yante Maten stat line the other day. He would have been a good get. Double double type talent.

I was watching Georgia the other day and looked him up. I think he's averaging 16 and 8. I really wanted him.

Edit: Yep beat me to it.

Still have no idea why Yante turned down Indiana and Michigan State for Georgia

Could be a million things. Recruitments are never that simple, in my experience.

Also, IU went hard for Yante. The staff were in a bit of a rut from a recruiting standpoint but were VERY close from what i was told. So much so that Michigan State (who was also coming after him hard) feared he'd commit on the visit and called him to offer while he was in Bloomington. Asking him to, at least, hold off and consider things, don't make an emotional decision etc...

Good God. What is he wearing? Did they wrap him up so he didn't harm himself or others? I know the term Thug gets throw around a lot, but it applies here.

That's so everyone looks the same. Say he had on a blue shirt and someone looking through a lineup saw a blue shirt on a similar looking person, they might mis-identify the wrong person based on that blue shirt.