Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) LB Pete Werner De-Commits from Notre Dame

Doesn't look like an option for us. Next.

‏@KyleNeddenriep: Cathedral LB Pete Werner (2017) has 18 offers, 3 favorites but hoping for one big offer. http://indy.st/1Lqrswf

Though he doesn’t plan to make a commitment soon, Werner said he does have a top three right now of Duke, Northwestern and Wisconsin.

There is one potential offer, however, that would change everything.

“I really like Stanford,” he said. “If I got that offer, I could commit the next day. That’s the one I really want. It would be hard to turn down.”

Indy Cathedral 4-star LB Pete Werner de-committed from Notre Dame today, it would be long shot to get him to IU but doesn't hurt to try.

Wow big de-commit for ND. Wonder if it has anything to do with the rumor of Kelly's agents reaching out to other schools to see if they would be interested.

Werner visited OSU this past weekend and OSU just picked up multiple CBs for Werner.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wow big de-commit for ND. Wonder if it has anything to do with the rumor of Kelly's agents reaching out to other schools to see if they would be interested.

Werner visited OSU this past weekend and OSU just picked up multiple CBs for Werner.

What if somehow someway tommy Allen gets good Ol pete to stay home.....?! I mean it's a long shot.....has picked up tons of CBs on 247...but what if.... Our LBs are solid. We don't lose a lot.....he could be a contributor right away. He's built pretty well and could be a young marcelino ball (minus speed) looks strong and somewhat quick for a LB.

Indy Cathedral 4-star LB Pete Werner de-committed from Notre Dame today, it would be long shot to get him to IU but doesn't hurt to try.

I read the ND boards for fun. They are really worried about recruiting in general and de-commits. ND seems to be a big mess. Is Kelly staying? If so, who wants to play for him? Is Kelly leaving? If so, why commit?

With no one really knowing what they are going to do coaching wise their boards are expecting a lot of decommits.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I read the ND boards for fun. They are really worried about recruiting in general and de-commits. ND seems to be a big mess. Is Kelly staying? If so, who wants to play for him? Is Kelly leaving? If so, why commit?

With no one really knowing what they are going to do coaching wise their boards are expecting a lot of decommits.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Listened to talk radio on drive home. They had ND insider on talking football. He was so mad at BKelly. It was funny. He is also worried about recruiting and expects more decommits. He said he thinks Kelly returns but he wasn't sure.

Osterman was interviewed as well about IU/UNC game. Pretty good stuff.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners