Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

(2018) G/F Damezi Anderson to Detroit Mercy

4 minutes ago, FearMcCracken said:

Maybe somebody’s already made this observation, but does anybody else get Ron Patterson vibes from the Damezi Anderson? Similar size, length, streaky scorers...  

Patterson was 6'2/6'3. Anderson is 6'6/6'7..

My brother and I are wanting to go to the Classic. Can anyone in the know tell me if I need to buy tickets in advance or will there be plenty of seats?

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

Southport is huge there will be plenty of seats I’ve been to the first 3 and just showed up for the first game and no problem getting tickets. 10 dollars get you in to watch 6 great games. If your local team is playing in it you can also purchase them at the school.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Maybe somebody’s already made this observation, but does anybody else get Ron Patterson vibes from the Damezi Anderson? Similar size, length, streaky scorers...  

Not for me. Anderson is taller, and a much much better shooter.
RPatterson was known for his defense and athleticism.

Southport is huge there will be plenty of seats I’ve been to the first 3 and just showed up for the first game and no problem getting tickets. 10 dollars get you in to watch 6 great games. If your local team is playing in it you can also purchase them at the school.

Thanks USPS

Thanks USPS

No problem. The last 2 I have updated the forum thread of how it goes. The WiFi in the gym is horrible just a heads up to people going. I’ve tried to get people on here to come to this event for 2 years I’m glad this year there will be other members going

IU never had a chance with the top players in this event under Crean. Three commitments and about a half dozen players we are in good standing with will be playing.

In your opinion they didn’t have a shot, a lot of you have selective memory but 2 or 3 years ago at the time of this event IU was very much in these recruitments and doesn’t change the fact that IU had over a half dozen recruits and a committed player playing in the event in the years past regardless if an Internet message board poster didn’t think they had a chance

In your opinion they didn’t have a shot, a lot of you have selective memory but 2 or 3 years ago at the time of this event IU was very much in these recruitments and doesn’t change the fact that IU had over a half dozen recruits and a committed player playing in the event in the years past regardless if an Internet message board poster didn’t think they had a chance

Selective memory on here is getting soooo annoying.

Selective memory on here is getting soooo annoying.

I wouldn't let it bother you. The results tell the tale. Good results and bad resulting in a mixed bag of who the heck knows what's next. But we did win 2 B1G titles. The recruiting results were similar. Some home runs. Some WTFs. In general they were slipping.

Don't let it get you down. Relish the joy the fanbase is experiencing.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app