Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Indiana v. Wisconsin postgame thread

Whats up with the Wiscosin player blowing CTC off with the handshake?

I thought he was just going to the back of the line and just awkwardly bumped into Crean and Gard as they were about to meet.

Ugly, ugly win. Impressed with the defense. Rojo still struggling, but played great D and had the play of the game getting that steal at the end. Can't be upset with a W.

Sorry to the naysayers but so far in the big ten IU basketball is fun to watch again even with the close games against turds. Just my opinion. I'm really interested in seeing how Tom leads this team during big ten play and right now at 3-0 I have 0 complaints.

at this rate, Turbo-Tommy will go from goat to the hero IU deserves...it's more than I can comprehend.

I thought he was just going to the back of the line and just awkwardly bumped into Crean and Gard as they were about to meet.

Even CTC gave a weird reaction....I guess I am the kinda guy that shakes hand and makes eye contact...Im prolly just over sensative to people not showing respect anymore....

Man, without James, we play our worst offensive game of the year and best defensive. Even though he's been out for 3 games now, I'm really starting to notice how nice it is to have him on O.

Whats up with the Wiscosin player blowing CTC off with the handshake?

Not what happened. I had it on the DVR and replayed it twice...and it was pretty funny:

1. As the game ended CTC started walking toward Wisky Coach Gard with his hand starting to stretch out for a handshake
  2. Wisky freshman Ethan Happ walks toward the handshake line and past CTC just as CTC sticks his hand out
  3. Haap  thinks CTC is giving him a quick 'good game, kid' slap, and returns the gesture by slapping hands with CTC
  4. Happ continues to the back of the line, and CTC looks confused

We definitely lose fire power on offense without JBJ but we might be a better team without him. Too early to really know but we are certainly more of a defensive minded team without him.

I hope he returns healthy with the same offensive weapons but a new attention to the defensive side of the ball

Not what happened. I had it on the DVR and replayed it twice...and it was pretty funny:

1. As the game ended CTC started walking toward Wisky Coach Gard with his hand starting to stretch out for a handshake
  2. Wisky freshman Ethan Happ walks toward the handshake line and past CTC just as CTC sticks his hand out
  3. Haap  thinks CTC is giving him a quick 'good game, kid' slap, and returns the gesture by slapping hands with CTC
  4. Happ continues to the back of the line, and CTC looks confused

https://youtu.be/hr0rDW5j1KU