Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Indiana v. Wisconsin postgame thread

Also Anunoby has shown me he deserves to be starting. That kid can flat out play.

Yogi

Johnson

Troy

Anunoby

Bryant

Then bring Zeisloft, Biefeldt, Hartman, and Morgan off the bench. Morgan definitely deserves more minutes, he's one of our best defenders. 

I do like that but doesn't OG bring a huge spark off the bench? Something to think about.

I like a frosh like OG seeing the game for about 5 minutes then coming in doing his thing.  It has been working so I wouldn't mess with it.  We have a couple solid pickups in Max, OG, and JMor.

Great game, we don't usually win these types of games.  We hung around and did just enough. 

YOGI WAS CLUTCH!!!  I've been on him for awhile but he handled business when he needed.

I do like that but doesn't OG bring a huge spark off the bench? Something to think about.

Perhaps, I am honestly fine with him coming off the bench but he should be playing about 20 MPG, maybe more or less depending upon how he is playing. Once he figures out how to stay out of foul trouble look out.

#3 is what I want to focus on.... BUT MY GOD, that stupid bump foul they call is driving me insane! That's not a foul! It's like you lay a finger on a guy when they drive and it's called a foul.

yeah think Hartman and tb get that bs called on them everytime. Sucks

#3 is what I want to focus on.... BUT MY GOD, that stupid bump foul they call is driving me insane! That's not a foul! It's like you lay a finger on a guy when they drive and it's called a foul.

Exactly. I don't tune in to watch the refs call ticky tack fouls. Bugs me to death