Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

Wisconsin @ Indiana - 19:00 EST on ESPN - Official Game Thread

Just there, he's doing this all game. Another TO. He's hurting the offense a ton. No debating that!

He is definitively hurting the offense tonight. No debate. I just think this team needs him to score to win. For me that's an indictment on the system and the coach. That's what we are left with at the moment. If he doesn't hit some shots this half we lose....and that sucks.

He is definitively hurting the offense tonight. No debate. I just think this team needs him to score to win. For me that's an indictment on the system and the coach. That's what we are left with at the moment. If he doesn't hit some shots this half we lose....and that sucks.

I gotcha. I agree, but Yogi needs to work more within the system, instead of forcing. The 1st half showcased how bad our offense is when he is being completely selfish.

Just need him to really step up.

If I or we have to Pay to watch college game we should be able to watch without having stuff shoved in our face like what the coach for Wisconsin made when he first started coaching come on ESPN if you can't do the game right don't do it at all, missed the inbound play because they put paper work on the screen