Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

Wisconsin @ Indiana - 19:00 EST on ESPN - Official Game Thread

Wisconsin is not good at all this year

Don't let their record fool you. I assure you, they are much better than people think. And...they are beginning to believe. Also, they had a relatively tough non com.

Sounds terrible I know but just think this team will be better off when Yogi is gone. He just plays like he is out to get his with his 1 on 1 bullcrap. Dump that shit off son.

Been saying this for awhile. He's a very good guard, but he's too selfish. I wish he would realize that his stock would rise of he was a pass first. He's not going to be looked to as a scorer if he wants to be in the NBA.

Frustrating to watch, and we scored more with him on the bench. That's not a coincidence.

This is the perfect time to come out and full court press run and jump everywhere. Need to stop letting Wisconsin dictate the pace of this game. And in the half court just throw it inside to Bryant till he's too tired.

Been saying this for awhile. He's a very good guard, but he's too selfish. I wish he would realize that his stock would rise of he was a pass first. He's not going to be looked to as a scorer if he wants to be in the NBA.

Frustrating to watch, and we scored more with him on the bench. That's not a coincidence.

Tries to be like Russ too much IMO

This is the perfect time to come out and full court press run and jump everywhere. Need to stop letting Wisconsin dictate the pace of this game. And in the half court just throw it inside to Bryant till he's too tired.

Yea, thats it. Install something they have never done.

Buckner spoke at the end. Another banner... Glad I was here for that. They had us give Knight a round of applause and brought up his accolades. Buckner said just because he wasn't there in person he knows he was there in spirit...

He has gotten worse about this the long he is here. Part of it might be that he was turned into the only option for a year and just can't break it. Or something else. I don't know. I just know he wasn't like this his freshman year.

Also, 24 point in the half? Guess we won't be "even better without JBJ" like everyone thought. Sure is tough to have a top 10 offense without your top scorer.

Buckner spoke at the end. Another banner... Glad I was here for that. They had us give Knight a round of applause and brought up his accolades. Buckner said just because he wasn't there in person he knows he was there in spirit...

tell Buckner he isn't dead so not sure that works like that lol

Yogi HAS to score for us to be successful, and in most games he's going to the line on 3 of his drives to the hoop. Dude saved us just 3 days ago and now you want to complain? Come on....he's gotta make more plays for his teammates, but he also HAS to score for us to win.