Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IU Hoosier41

Jordan Hulls... Kid has RANGE.

This is simply unbelievable. What a big shot from the Senior. Hulls wasn't talked about much this game, but he played one hell of a game tonight. This shot was BIG!

Seriously going to miss seeing Jordy shoot the ball. I don't know who is going to take the reigns next year, but they have some BIG shoes to fill!

post-1-0-16556800-1361336379_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-57920500-1361336393_thumb.jpg

I honestly believe we don't need anyone to fill Hulls shoes, we need someone to step up and get another pair. (of Adidas) I don't want us to replace I want us to reload. With that said Jordan will never be forgotten, once a Hoosier always a Hoosier!

This is simply unbelievable. What a big shot from the Senior. Hulls wasn't talked about much this game, but he played one hell of a game tonight. This shot was BIG!

Seriously going to miss seeing Jordy shoot the ball. I don't know who is going to take the reigns next year, but they have some BIG shoes to fill!

I'm glad my foot is in my mouth over a topic I started a few weeks ago(whats up with jordy hulls?), its great to see Jordy back taking those shots that make you say, " NO NO NO, HOLY **** YES!" Classic Jordan Hulls. 

I'm glad my foot is in my mouth over a topic I started a few weeks ago(whats up with jordy hulls?), its great to see Jordy back taking those shots that make you say, " NO NO NO, HOLY **** YES!" Classic Jordan Hulls. 

Lol!  When he hit that shot, my thought process was, "Man, he shouldn't have shot that, but hey it went in, so what the heck."

It's kinda like that Randall Cobb kickoff return vs the Saints.  You go from thinking, "NO NO NO!" to "GO GO GO!"

So going to miss this!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah, I'll miss seeing him shoot it. Good thing I don't mind women's basketball, Tyra Buss has the same kind of range.

I'll actually watch with her playing. Jimmer-like ability to shoot it. Will be fun to watch

I'll actually watch with her playing. Jimmer-like ability to shoot it. Will be fun to watch

She played a team close to me last year and I wanted to go, but didn't find anyone to go with.  Plus she's easy on the eyes, so it's a win-win.

I have that MSU game on DVR, and will watch that shot a few times and just laugh.  If my wife watches it with me, she says, "Aww, I miss Jordan."  Dude is a shooting machine, that's for sure, and will be missed!  Only thing I won't miss are the Hulls Hater Fan Club.

Lol!  When he hit that shot, my thought process was, "Man, he shouldn't have shot that, but hey it went in, so what the heck."

It's kinda like that Randall Cobb kickoff return vs the Saints.  You go from thinking, "NO NO NO!" to "GO GO GO!"

Haha, I like this comment.  I remember when he shot it and before it went in, I was like, "Holy Crap!"  Then, I went to a yelling fist pump to laughing.  :) Gotta love it!