Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

B10 Basketball Recruiting Thread

While there is excitement for us going on if you want a break from it go over to an Illinois board and look at the drama going on today for them. Apparently if Horton tucker picks Illinois, Ayo and family are saying Ayo won’t play with him. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

17 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

While there is excitement for us going on if you want a break from it go over to an Illinois board and look at the drama going on today for them. Apparently if Horton tucker picks Illinois, Ayo and family are saying Ayo won’t play with him. Lol

What's up with that

46 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

how do you guys find all of these legitimate forums for other schools?  I've searched and can't really find anything that I can see measures up to the legitimacy/everyday usage of Btown Banners..

how do you guys find all of these legitimate forums for other schools?  I've searched and can't really find anything that I can see measures up to the legitimacy/everyday usage of Btown Banners..

Illinois Scout board has always been entertaining. Team Nutjob was always my favorite on there but haven't seen him in a couple of years.

Edit: What is funny is when you see IU fans on random boards sucking up to our rivals which happens often. They usually get trashed and move on. Happened the other day with a fan of this board on a Purdue board.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Illinois Scout board has always been entertaining. Team Nutjob was always my favorite on there but haven't seen him in a couple of years.

Clockwork orange(I think that was it) and his conspiracy theories on Indiana elite were as entertaining as it could get

Clockwork orange(I think that was it) and his conspiracy theories on Indiana elite were as entertaining as it could get

Yes sir! He was a fun one to get into conspiracy theories with lol. He got booted fast on Indiana Scout board and went off the rails about IU after 2012.

THT now trending heavily to Iowa State. Lol.

If this is all true, we may be happy Illinois landing that scoring machine. Might be a cancer to team chemistry.

I think it has more to do with shady Chicago recruiting from what I’ve read

If this is all true, we may be happy Illinois landing that scoring machine. Might be a cancer to team chemistry.

Sounds a lot like Jereme Richmond.

Beat me to it. I just read it. It's crazy. I think THAT should call their bluff. The board I read On IHSS.com said they are hearing and reading that BU and staff said it would be better to go elsewherd.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Illinois loyalty is one. I belong to Illinoishighschoolsports.com. They have a College forum on there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Iowa st it is

Icing on the cake with this saga would be for Ayo to decomitt right before early signing

I'd laugh all day long. The Iwhini fans here think they have something some oak going on because they got Smith this year and Ayo for 18.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app