Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

B10 Basketball Recruiting Thread

Updated main page to reflect current ranking and recruits for 2017 and 2018 in B1G.

Worth a look.

All 3 of our recruits dropped slightly in the final composite 2017 rankings.

Jaren Jackson ended up a composite #7 in 17. Maryland consistently lands solid players. Purdue 2017 class will be interesting to follow. A couple of late risers.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

On 7/7/2017 at 9:51 AM, Stuhoo said:

Ugghh...Trevion Williams. His most recent pre-injury highlight video shows all the big man athleticism of a middle-aged dude after a Golden Corral binge as he "dominates" a bunch of 6'1" guys. This kid is 6'8", and takes finishing below the rim to a whole new level.

And, now he's got foot problems. Hope the young fella gets healthy, but Swanigan part II he ain't. Don't believe me? Watch the video:

He doesn't even look like he is significantly stronger than the other kids......... how'd he ever get any interest from a high major

21 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

ESPN #56 Torrance Watson to O$U and Holtman for 2018. Holtman putting in work.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Have seen Watson play several times. Goes to school with my niece. Really good kid. Really good student and will rep OSU well. A wildly overrated player. Good, not great, athlete. No exceptional skills. Doesn't compete that hard and hates contact. Looks better than he plays.  Rumors around here were Harvard. That would have been a better fit.

Michigan grad transfer Andrew Dakich told ESPN that he will be playing at Ohio State next season. Chris Holtmann needed help in backcourt.
@goodmanespn

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Great move by Holtmann. Andrew Dakich is by all accounts a great kid and a locker room leader. Giving one of their many open scollys to him will be very helpful to a culture improvement at OSU.