Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

B10 Basketball Recruiting Thread

8 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Chris Collins getting it done! Hires assistant coach Billy Donlan away from Belien and UM.
Could be helpful where Donlan was the primary on recruits we're competing with UM for: J Hunter and B Johns maybe?

That's Belien's second key coaching loss in a week as Jeff Meyer (of "you helped wreck our program" fame) left to join LaVall Jordan at Butler.  Timing really stinks for Belien and my heart is bleeding for him - NOT.

11 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

That's Belien's second key coaching loss in a week as Jeff Meyer (of "you helped wreck our program" fame) left to join LaVall Jordan at Butler.  Timing really stinks for Belien and my heart is bleeding for him - NOT.

Coach Beilein, welcome to the reality of coaching basketball at a football school. Hoke gave you a few years lenience.

2 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

How on earth does Turdgen continue to pull in talent? That guy is almost as bad of a coach as Crean. I love him at Maryland because they will never fire him and he never be a serious threat.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

The same way Oregon has ever been able to pull in anybody.

6 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

I heard he has foot problems also.  Not a good sign from a big man

No it's not. I hate the ToiletMakers, but I don't want their players injured.

8 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

We're really at the point where we're fretting over not having any commits and pu getting a 90+ ranked recruit?

The fun of the offseason. Yay!

I don't think anyone is fretting

16 hours ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

PureDoo got their 1st 2018 commit today.

15 hours ago, cljones1979 said:

very good one too

Ugghh...Trevion Williams. His most recent pre-injury highlight video shows all the big man athleticism of a middle-aged dude after a Golden Corral binge as he "dominates" a bunch of 6'1" guys. This kid is 6'8", and takes finishing below the rim to a whole new level.

And, now he's got foot problems. Hope the young fella gets healthy, but Swanigan part II he ain't. Don't believe me? Watch the video:

35 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Ugghh...Trevion Williams. His most recent pre-injury highlight video shows all the big man athleticism of a middle-aged dude after a Golden Corral binge as he "dominates" a bunch of 6'1" guys. This kid is 6'8", and takes finishing below the rim to a whole new level.

And, now he's got foot problems. Hope the young fella gets healthy, but Swanigan part II he ain't. Don't believe me? Watch the video:

Yeesh. For a highlight video that was brutal. How was he ranked in the top 100? This guy wouldn't be a contributor until his Junior year at the very best