Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

B10 Basketball Recruiting Thread

Predictable. They will end up with a formidable class. I think this one was in the works.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app
louisville has set up an official for him as well. They have already offered his younger brother who is a 2022 recruit.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

louisville has set up an official for him as well. They have already offered his younger brother who is a 2022 recruit.

This doesn’t surprise me with the recruiting struggles Mack is having in the 2020 class to this point.

This doesn’t surprise me with the recruiting struggles Mack is having in the 2020 class to this point.

Yeah they have missed out on a ton of top targets in the 2020 class. Loveday, Burnett, Steward, Brakefield and Deivon Smith off the top of my head but there are some others as well. Recruiting can be fascinating. His first year he didn’t bring in any freshman class. In 2019 he knocked it out of the park with a killer class on paper and so far in 2020 has swung and miss. My guess he will end up bringing in a solid class but right now he has some fans in panic mode( shocking I know fans panicking before the early signing period has even started)

Isaiah Todd, a five star forward, announces today between Kansas and Michigan. Most think he’s going Michigan but we’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Would certainly be a statement for Juwan Howard and staff. Can’t imagine Todd will want to pick Kansas with all the swirling drama. That they made the final 2 is interesting by itself.

14 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Purdue landed Zach Edey today. A 7’3 220 lb. center.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

There’s a pretty good workout video of Edey on You Tube. He’s a long way away. Nowhere close to Haarms in terms of movement or bend and not nearly the frame and bulk of Haas. When he puts the ball on the floor with his left hand he looks like a kid in freshman gym. But Painter seems to get these right.