Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

B10 Basketball Recruiting Thread

5 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

The fact that Duncan Robinson was so notable is proof that there are very, very few Duncan Robinsons.

Very true. But watched some clips of Hutcherson and 3 things are apparent: 1) He’s exceptionally long, 2) he won’t be out of place athletically, and, 3) the kid has a great looking stroke with deep range and has good footwork shooting both off the dribble and catch. Not hard to see his appeal. Plus, since I also feel confident in saying that I’m the biggest Brad Underwood believer on this board, I expect the kid to have a nice 2 year run.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state-university/2019/09/10/michigan-state-hoops-lands-commitment-4-star-forward-mady-sissoko/2278738001/
'My best day ever': Four-star forward Mady Sissoko commits to Michigan State basketball

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This could be big in a dominoes effect for Butler who is putting together a really nice 2020 class.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I know they aren’t B1G but Butler currently has a top 10 class for 2020. Yes they will drop but I thought I’d just throw that out there since IU plays them every other year and they are an Indiana team.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Drops our class to 3rd in the B1G and 9th in the nation. Will be interesting to see where this class lands. Still a lot of kids left to commit.

Hard to see it being better than top 20 as is. We add a Dawson Garcia and I think it’s a lock for top 10.

Hard to see it being better than top 20 as is. We add a Dawson Garcia and I think it’s a lock for top 10.

If we miss on him then this class seems unlikely to finish Top 30 nationally. Garcia would be a huge get as he’d get to play next season with Brunk and maybe TJD.

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

If we miss on him then this class seems unlikely to finish Top 30 nationally. Garcia would be a huge get as he’d get to play next season with Brunk and maybe TJD.

Would probably be around top 30 even without Garcia.

But even without Garcia, there's almost no chance it'll stay as a three man class, so something is gonna bump it up.

If it stays as a 30-ish three man class and we also add a high-level grad transfer or a sit one transfer, that wouldn't reflect in the team rankings but would reflect in the team success, so that'd be excellent too.

Yeah, at this point, I really like the class. Adding a big man or a PG would be the remaining need I’d like to see addressed, and I’m more concerned about a big man.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Both are greatly needed. At least to have a PG under Rob for two years before taking over.