Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

B10 Basketball Recruiting Thread

2 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Not speaking at you Fleek but it's a general leadership quality. If I knew my supervisor/teammates had my back I'd do whatever needed to be done for the good of all involved. There's a balance between caring enough to push someone to that next level and just being a Richard. It sounds like he might be more of the Richard.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Ah yes... “Richard Underwood.”

Ima gonna use that one.

2019 four-star Tray Jackson has decommitted from Minnesota, he tells Stockrisers.   Oklahoma, Seton Hall, Depaul, all involved prior to his commitment.

.... And commits to Mizzou hours later. Had a visit scheduled there prior to his Minnesota commitment, but I don't think he actually took it.

7 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Man that fan base turns on itself at the drop of a hat. Man imagine if they had dealt with Crean as a coach. Probably been swatting each other.  

Only the message board crazies turn on each other - I’m fairly certain that the fan base as a whole is extremely satisfied with their recent results.

However, if their class stays as Isaiah Thompson, a chronically bad knee Gillis, and Newman, the on court results will start to suffer.

43 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wow. Crazy shooter with decent handles, would force teams at any level to check far out on him. I'm curious on NCAA eligibility, would he be eligible next year or forced to sit a year?

Wow. Crazy shooter with decent handles, would force teams at any level to check far out on him. I'm curious on NCAA eligibility, would he be eligible next year or forced to sit a year?

Good question. He was enrolled at Bellarmine I the fall of 2017 but only lasted a couple days. He then went to a Juco but didn’t play in 2017 at all. That is why he is a basketball freshman this year at the Juco he is at now. There have been over 80 schools in contact about him including UK, OSU, WV, and several others.