Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Tuesday Night National Game

Could be a huge momentum lift in the season if he did show up.

For the fans yes, but some of these players were alive the last time he was at Indiana let alone we were good. As a fan I will be there and I wish, but it does nothing for this team.

"Hey Tom- can I call you Tommy? I'm going to call you Tommy- why don't you find a seat on the bench; I got this."

"Coach, I think we should try switching defenses in the middle of a possession.  It might confuse the other team."

"No, only you think that's a good idea.  I thought I told you to find a seat?"

"Coach, I think we should try switching defenses in the middle of a possession.  It might confuse the other team."

"No, only you think that's a good idea.  I thought I told you to find a seat?"

"Timmy-"

"My name is Tom!"

"You shut your mouth when you talk to me. Drink your diet Pepsi, watch, and learn."

"It's diet Coke and I went to the Final Four with Dwayne Wade, I think I know what I'm doing."

"I went undefeated and I don't care what you're name is, Jim."

"IT'S TOM!"

"Jim, John, Tom.  Whatever."
"Jim and John are my brothers-in-law.  You know, the Harbaughs?"

"I still don't care."

/bad call

/clapping

"WHY THE F*** ARE YOU CLAPPING  ABOUT THAT?!?!"

"You've got to let them know when they're doing a good job! Or trying hard! Or playing basketball!"

"The only sound they should hear after a play like that is my whistle when they do wind-sprints mid-game."

"You've got to let them know when they're doing a good job! Or trying hard! Or playing basketball!"

"The only sound they should hear after a play like that is my whistle when they do wind-sprints mid-game."

/unforced turnover

/player pulled

"I would've let him play through it."

"That's why you're teams don't value the ball.  I also didn't ask you, and now you're standing again I SAID SIT DOWN"

"Just giving my opinion on how to coach MY team."

"When I want your opinion I'll give you one; this isn't a democracy, it's a dictatorship.  Now sit down and shut up."

/unforced turnover

/player pulled

"I would've let him play through it."

"That's why you're teams don't value the ball.  I also didn't ask you, and now you're standing again I SAID SIT DOWN"

"Just giving my opinion on how to coach MY team."

"When I want your opinion I'll give you one; this isn't a democracy, it's a dictatorship.  Now sit down and shut up."

"Hey. Hey Tommy. Sorry for getting after you earlier, it's nothing personal- I just think you're terrible at your job is all. Do you want me to make it up to you?"

"(Sniffle) Sure."

"Well, I found out about this GREAT young post player. He's tall, underweight, and has absolutely no basketball skill set or basic motor skills; I know how much you LOVE guys like that! Plus you'll only have to fend off 2-3 bottom 300 schools to get him. I'd say this is a layup, but I've seen your team take those."

"(sniffle) That sounds great, what's his name?"

"Ivan Renko."

"Hey. Hey Tommy. Sorry for getting after you earlier, it's nothing personal- I just think you're terrible at your job is all. Do you want me to make it up to you?"

"(Sniffle) Sure."

"Well, I found out about this GREAT young post player. He's tall, underweight, and has absolutely no basketball skill set or basic motor skills; I know how much you LOVE guys like that! Plus you'll only have to fend off 2-3 bottom 300 schools to get him. I'd say this is a layup, but I've seen your team take those."

"(sniffle) That sounds great, what's his name?"

"Ivan Renko."

"Sounds perfect.  Where's he from"

"Kazakhstan...."

"Huh, never heard of it.  No matter, I'll find it!"

/pulls out phone

"Hey Brad, yeah he's gone; it's all yours.  He's going to look for Ivan Renko."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah..."

"I can't believe he still fell for that.  Where'd you send him?"

"The glorious nation of Kazakhstan."

"That's a horrible thing to do."
"It was either that or I was going to throw his chair with him in it.  If he sat down long enough."

Man, this one about killed me.  Well done, sir, well done.

Good stuff, had me cracking up.  I think it might fit a different thread though...

I wish the General would return to Assembly Hall and have something to do with the program.  I think it would mend a lot of ill feelings of how he was kicked out of Bloomington.  This would be a huge lift for the fans but I just don't see it happening.  I can only imagine a standing ovation lasting 10 minutes or more.