Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jmsgws

Jordan Howard - Miami Dolphins

8 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I don't pay close enough attention to the NFL, but was the regular as many game as it is today when Payton played?

Payton's 1st 3 seasons including the 1,850 yard year was 14 games, then went to 16 like today in 1978. Payton had 680 yds his rookie year then 1390 yds in year 2.

17 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

As a Bears fan, this would disappoint me ... 

I love Jordan and want him to be a Bear for obvious reasons, but it might be better for everyone if he went to a new system. He just doesn’t fit in Nagy’s scheme and he could go tear it up in a zone blocking system. (Preferably in the AFC)

1 hour ago, ThompsonHoosier said:

With Mack continuously getting injured, I would love for the Colts to go after Howard. Not only would he be a great insurance policy, he also has a complementary running style to Mack's.

That would be awesome.  Throw in Coleman and I'd be a very proud homer!  But unfortunately I don't think the Colts need a RB.   They just signed WR Devin Funchess for a one year deal and I think they're in the market for a pass rusher and a safety.

10 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Supposedly with Mack restructuring his deal to give us $11 mill back on the cap we are making a run at Bell.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Not doubting Bell’s talent, but I could see better places to put that money. 

4 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

They got a cheese steak wit da whiz out of it. 

That would honestly be better than a “2020 6th round pick with the possibility of becoming a 5th”