Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierwhodey

(2020) G Brayton Bailey (Damon's son)

2 hours ago, mamasa said:

Kind of excited to watch Brayton play tonight vs Columbus East.  I got to see him play as a freshman, and he definitely has the innate talent.  Not sure who is interested, college wise, but hope the best for him.  

He didn't look all that great against South. But they game planned to take him out of the game. 

2 minutes ago, mamasa said:

On a side Damon note, his friends tried to get my friends and I to pay $20 to watch Damon puke outside of Varsity Villas during the Little 5 riot in 1991 lol.

What a dump that place was when I was at IU. We had high school friends there and nothing there appealed to me at all. I was there before the riots.

21 minutes ago, schoosier said:

What a dump that place was when I was at IU. We had high school friends there and nothing there appealed to me at all. I was there before the riots.

Still was during and after, lol!

39 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Does anyone know if Brayton is going to play college ball at all and if so what level?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He would be a D3 player. Idk if he will play anywhere. 

He should have never quit football.