Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierwhodey

(2020) G Brayton Bailey (Damon's son)

I'm from the same town as the Bailey family and I've grown up/watched all their kids grow up. Brayton is only an eighth grader but people have pretty high expectations for him. This kid has a chance to be something special, but it's going to be hard to live up to the expectations his Dad left him. Best of luck to you Brayton!

Last night the Bedford North Lawrence School Board terminated the contract of head basketball coach Jamie Hudson.  Are they going to lure Damon back to BNL while his son's in high school?

That's one of the worst coaching jobs in the state bc of unrealistic expectations. Damon didn't want Hudson gone bc they are buddies, so I doubt he takes it.

Last night the Bedford North Lawrence School Board terminated the contract of head basketball coach Jamie Hudson.  Are they going to lure Damon back to BNL while his son's in high school?

That's to bad Jamie and I were fraternity brothers at Indiana st

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners