Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

RBB89

Welcome to Richard Lagow and Jayme Thompson!

Drat. I was hoping the welcome was to BTB because they'd made usernames and were ready to start posting in the Fire Tom Crean thread.

I guess I'll accept welcoming them to the team and most importantly to pre-bowl practices! This is it boys! You've got it!

Just another example of how important that extra December practice can be.  Timing wise, I doubt if they make a practice, it is kind of nice to think they could work with the team before spring ball.  Even it is only for a week or two.

My guess is that would depend on Andrew Wilson's attachment to that number. Nothing a supply of Mother Bears and a few stroms from Nicks can't fix. Everybody has a price.

I'll tell you what...a couple stroms from nicks and id be sold on a lot of things....

The Rutgers game had me super depressed as well. It was a must-win game in the middle of as brutal a stretch as any team in CFB faced this season. A homecoming conference win would have been huge. Team did an awesome job of rebounding and fighting the rest of the season. We'll win the Rutgers game next season, no doubt!

No way he wears 21 right?

He hopes to keep it. There's no rule like in the NFL that says he can't wear it. I forgot about Andrew Wilson, but the other poster is right, everyone has a price haha.

I still remember watching Jared Lorenzen out there sporting 22. It really attracted the eye...among other things...

[attachment=3075:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1450374541.561752.jpg]
[attachment=3076:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1450374556.004921.jpg]

He hopes to keep it. There's no rule like in the NFL that says he can't wear it. I forgot about Andrew Wilson, but the other poster is right, everyone has a price haha.

I still remember watching Jared Lorenzen out there sporting 22. It really attracted the eye...among other things...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBtownBanners1450374541.561752.jpg
attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBtownBanners1450374556.004921.jpg

He needed 2 numbers to fill up the space