Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

IU vs McNeest St. Post-Game Thread, aka MSB Highlight Reel

So obvious even my girlfriend noticed. Sat down a little bit into the second half. Did not high five or talk to the team when they came out of the game. Did not join the team huddle during one of the timeouts. Shook hands, ran out, took off his jacket and tossed it before even entering the tunnel.

Maybe because the crowd was so dead he realizes the life has been sucked out of the fan base and it made him mad? No clue but hope we find out

At one point in the second half when we were up big my wife noticed that the entire bench was standing up cheering on the guys. Wondering if he was trying to craft some energy.

Our big men learned how to hedge! Seriously though, lets divide Max's brain matter amongst the fest of the team. Such a sound, fundamental player. Thank you for bringing the hook back into the picture.

Yea Crean has been sitting here and there the last few games but this looked different. Wondered if he wasn't feeling well or trying to force more player leadership by standing off. Who knows. Did we just see an assistant run the team?

I'm to the point I'm completely apathetic about this scrub teams that we should dominate. They're so bad we can't tell if the team has improved on anything or not, and beating teams like this isn't the issue.

You got it and nobody cares. It's obvious but lack of posts.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Regarding Creans behavior. Reasons he was "angry as a hornet"

@Janitorinthegym: @Poppadontpreach we are all guessing .. Low attendance, Priller cheers, ... He is sick??

@Janitorinthegym: @IURYAN agreed... Sometimes the Priller cheers get under his skin

@Janitorinthegym: @jwrobiso everyone walking on eggshells .. Was hoping the media could fill in