Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Forum tipoff classic

If you want to see a fun team to watch, check out AP 3A #2 Heritage Hills.   They beat a good #4 Evansville Bosse team tonight 82-68. Bosse features Powell heading to Houston to play for Sampson.  Heritage Hills is led by Simon Scherry at PG.  He’s the real deal and had a great night. Sisley had another good night as well.  Former Hoosier Derek Elston was in the house as well. 

Scherry 27 pts, 7 reb, 4 ast, 2 stl 
Sisley 19 pts, 10 reb, 3 ast
Powell 13 pts, 8 reb 

My uncle was at the game and said Bossi had no answer for Scherry. Looking at the stat line I would say he was right

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

My uncle was at the game and said Bossi had no answer for Scherry. Looking at the stat line I would say he was right

I forgot to mention HH didn't have their leading scorer from last season (Murray Becher) due to a wrist injury for this game.  It's a long season but great early season results for the Patriots!  I won't overload this thread with all of the videos, but if you want to get a peek at a few highlights check out https://twitter.com/BbalEvv, including a couple of monster dunks from Powell and Sisley.

15 hours ago, InArchWeTrust said:

If you want to see a fun team to watch, check out AP 3A #2 Heritage Hills.   They beat a good #4 Evansville Bosse team tonight 82-68. Bosse features Powell heading to Houston to play for Sampson.  Heritage Hills is led by Simon Scherry at PG.  He’s the real deal and had a great night. Sisley had another good night as well.  Former Hoosier Derek Elston was in the house as well. 

Scherry 27 pts, 7 reb, 4 ast, 2 stl 
Sisley 19 pts, 10 reb, 3 ast

Powell 13 pts, 8 reb 

Did I hear that Scherry is playing baseball at Evansville? Is Sisley getting any high major interest?

18 hours ago, Alford Bailey said:

Did I hear that Scherry is playing baseball at Evansville? Is Sisley getting any high major interest?

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/blake-sisley - I believe this is accurate as far as offers received.  Also hearing Southern Illinois, SE Missouri, and Idaho showing serious interest.  Big season for Blake to show out.  

First game of the day getting ready to start Southport vs Greensburg.

1:40 - Brownsburg vs Heritage Hills

3:20 - Hamilton SE vs Gary West Side

5:00 - Carmel vs Evansville Reitz

6:40 - Silver Creek vs FW Blackhawk Christian

8:30 - Bloom. So. vs Culver Military Academy

Games will be streamed at:  https://www.iscsportsnetwork.com/upcoming-broadcasts

I have Xfinity as my cable provider in northern Indiana and they're carrying the games on channel CN81

Brownsburg defeats Heritage Hills 72-54 in a game that was much closer than the score indicates.  Both teams had hard games last night and it looked like HH just ran out of gas in the 4th Q.  Thomas for Brownsburg with 17 pts on 6-14 FG; 3-9 on 3s; 2-2 FT; 6 reb; 6 asst; 2 TO; 2 stl; 1 blk.  Sisley for HH with 21 pts on 9-13 FG; 2-3 on 3s; 1-1 FT; 7 reb; 2 asst; 1 TO.   

Brownsburg defeats Heritage Hills 72-54 in a game that was much closer than the score indicates.  Both teams had hard games last night and it looked like HH just ran out of gas in the 4th Q.  Thomas for Brownsburg with 17 pts on 6-14 FG; 3-9 on 3s; 2-2 FT; 6 reb; 6 asst; 2 TO; 2 stl; 1 blk.  Sisley for HH with 21 pts on 9-13 FG; 2-3 on 3s; 1-1 FT; 7 reb; 2 asst; 1 TO.   

Pierce Thomas is uber athletic, still raw but made a lot of great reads seems like a kid that goes to Butler and is killing us in Crossroads Classic twice. I was impressed by Blake Sisley too, his team didn’t feed him enough or he could’ve had 30 points, real nice with his back to the basket. Both 4 year guys. Both great backup plans if things don’t shake out with our top 2021 recruits.

Stromboli in the house! 

I won’t be here too long, but hope to at least catch through the first half of the Silver Creek/ F Dub Blackhawk game. 

I got an extra stadium chair over here if you want to use it

WOW, just WOW.  What a first half between Silver Creek and Blackhawk Christian.  BHC had a 14 point lead but at the half it's tied 44-44.  Kooper Jacobi has scored 26 points for SC.  Caleb Furst scored 10 in the first quarter but picked up his second foul just 3 min. into the 2nd Q and sat out the rest of the half.

Great game to watch.  Silver Creek gets the win over Blackhawk Christian 78-74.  My unofficial scorecard had Kooper Jacobi with 36 pts. on 14-20 FG; 2-3 on 3s; 6-8 FT; 8 reb; 1 TO.  Trey Kaufman with 17 pts. on 5-8 FG; 1-3 on 3s; 4-6 FT; 6 reb; 1 TO; 3 stls.  Kaufman picked up his 4th foul with 7:00 left in the 3rd Q and sat out 3 min. before returning and playing the rest of the way.  For BHC, Furst with 23 pts. on 9-11 FG; 5-7 FT; 9 reb; 1 asst; 2 TO; 2 blks.  He has developed a nifty spin move since last season.  I can very easily see both teams playing for a state championship next March.