Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Forum tipoff classic

IMG_1544285316.990546.thumb.jpg.4d8bb6af5990a8feeaae84fabbe895f1.jpg
Before the tip-off classic starts today I’m watching the most important game of today.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

My son tipped at 8am. Made a few buckets. He had a mean coach barking at him all morning. Wink wink.

My son tipped at 8am. Made a few buckets. He had a mean coach barking at him all morning. Wink wink.

That shot went in some how. I wish I could coach him but I work too many Saturdays. Also this young I want him to want to play first and have fun with it before I get involved with teaching him. If he doesn’t like it and wants to do something else as hard as that would be that will be ok.

One of my favorite events of the year. Take your own advice Old Fart and start making plans for this event. Hope to see you there. Very excited to see Jalen Washington in person. Some are calling the sophomore the best long term prospect in Indiana regardless of class

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

22 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

One of my favorite events of the year. Take your own advice Old Fart and start making plans for this event. Hope to see you there. Very excited to see Jalen Washington in person. Some are calling the sophomore the best long term prospect in Indiana regardless of class

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Isn't it something like $10 for all day?  I plan to attend the Heritage Hills game for sure!