Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Forum tipoff classic

Thanks for the scouting reports--USPS.
You've been a great addition to this Board.

thanks rebel I love college basketball and of course our Hoosiers. I have been around a while now (came from the old site) but just recently posting more frequently

https://www.prephoops.com/2016/05/2016-forum-credit-union-tipoff-classic-set-winter/
Just a heads up that on December 10 there will be some great high school basketball being played at southport gym. I will he going again. If anyone else is going let me know in here. While watching Wilkes will be painful since Romeo hasn't committed anywhere yet (still a chance) I will be rooting for new Albany in the final game of the night

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/recruiting-central/2016/11/17/schedule-tip-off-classic-southport/94052380/
Revised schedule looks like u out of town people can watch the new Albany vs north central game on fox sports Indiana

No. 1 v No. 2 and No. 3 v No. 5 at the @FORUMTipoff on Saturday at Southport ibcacoaches.com/coaches-player…
@BSnowScout

Friendly reminder there will be some awesome high school basketball going on at Southport gym on Saturday. Let me know if anyone is going. I will give some scouting reports and also I got in touch with Brian snow (Scouts recruiting analyst) on twitter and plan on talking hoops (iu recruiting) with him between games. He said he was the one that put this classic together

Game day if you are in the Indy area get to southport gym today. Doors open at 10:30 and first game starts at noon. 10 dollars to watch 6 games featuring the number 1 rated senior, junior, and sophomore in the state of Indiana. I hope to see some other posters there. I will provide some updates if people are interested

18 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Game day if you are in the Indy area get to southport gym today. Doors open at 10:30 and first game starts at noon. 10 dollars to watch 6 games featuring the number 1 rated senior, junior, and sophomore in the state of Indiana. I hope to see some other posters there. I will provide some updates if people are interested

For sure

Who is the sophomore?