Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

Feeney, Spriggs name to All-American teams

Lmao. You aren't making any sense. You went from insinuating that I said I wouldnt take a lineman to saying you'd win 9 out of 10 times when talking about our opinions. Put the bottle down man its not new years eve yet. You made stuff up to create an argument and got butthurt when I called you out on it.

Not really Dalton. But hey merry Christmas hope your butt feels better in the morning or....the next. Hope the coal comes out.

Lol you're pathetic.

Good one. Where'd you get that from.... The pathetic comeback store? Cuz that's where I got mine. Anyways have a merry Christmas and a happy new year. I'm done with this whatever it is. Sorry my comment offended you. Sorry you took it as an attack on you. Sorry we get so defensive on here but hey I'm seeing my family for the first time in 8mths today so I really don't want to fight. So hey God bless and I guess I won't comment on anything of yours in the future.