Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

Feeney, Spriggs name to All-American teams

http://nflsfuture.com/2015/12/23/2016-nfl-mock-draft-ol-and-dl-aplenty

17. Indianapolis Colts – Jason Spriggs, OT, Indiana

A reach? Maybe. Spriggs is highly intriguing as he has the physical tools be considered an elite prospect. With that in mind, there are some question marks on his transition to an NFL style offense, coming from Indiana. If Spriggs has a solid pre-draft process this isn’t out of the question. The Colts could plug him in at RT tomorrow and it’s a serious upgrade.

61. Arizona Cardinals – Nate Sudfeld, QB, Indiana

One of my personal favorites going to a perfect scenario. He can sit behind Carson Palmer for a year or two.

I can only hope it turns out like that

http://www.iuhoosiers.com/news/2015/12/14/FB_1214150730.aspx

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. – Indiana senior left tackle Jason Spriggs and redshirt junior right guard Dan Feeney collected first team All-America laurels on Monday. Spriggs was recognized on the AutoNation FWAA All-America team, while Feeney carded his honor from ESPN.com.

The duo becomes the first offensive line tandem to secure first team honors in the same season in program history and just the sixth pair of teammates to accomplish the feat.

Ain't it great to be a football school!  Go Hoosiers!

A reach? Maybe. Spriggs is highly intriguing as he has the physical tools be considered an elite prospect. With that in mind, there are some question marks on his transition to an NFL style offense, coming from Indiana. If Spriggs has a solid pre-draft process this isn’t out of the question. The Colts could plug him in at RT tomorrow and it’s a serious upgrade.

One of my personal favorites going to a perfect scenario. He can sit behind Carson Palmer for a year or two.

Love them both. Well, I hate the Cardinals, but it would be a perfect situation for Nate. I'm sorry he isn't looked at as an elite prospect, but I'm glad he is falling about where he'll be drafted to sit behind someone and really learn instead of being the team's immediate hope. Somewhere where he won't be destroyed by the coaches.

I'd like Spriggs to go somewhere to start at LT instead of getting flipped, but I'm having trouble thinking of anyone who is really looking for an LT enough to spend the draft capital that early. He's just such a good pass blocker that he'd be wasted on the right. I guess if he can work back over at some point. 

That's about the highest I can see him going though, it might even be a little high. As much as I hate to say it, if he'd played somewhere else he'd be in a better position.

Not really. Colts have wasted too many first round picks as it is and IU or not Spriggs isn't a top 17 pick.

Okay so who are you going to get to protect the oh holy QB in Andrew Luck. Because that line couldn't stop me and I weigh 185 am 6'0" and can only bench max 285. So yeah I think they need a lineman

Okay so who are you going to get to protect the oh holy QB in Andrew Luck. Because that line couldn't stop me and I weigh 185 am 6'0" and can only bench max 285. So yeah I think they need a lineman

Go back and read my post. No where did I say we didn't need a lineman. I said I wouldnt take Spriggs at 17, never did I say I wouldnt take a lineman. Actually reading someone's post first would probably be helpful next time.

Go back and read my post. No where did I say we didn't need a lineman. I said I wouldnt take Spriggs at 17, and then the colts have too many first rounders (when is that a problem) never did I say I wouldnt take a lineman. Actually reading someone's post first would probably be helpful next time.

So defensive I love it. I read all topics and every comment so I read yours. You said I'll pass and then how the colts have passed on so many good draft picks.... Unless I missed something and you can't read into things. Who would you pick? Spriggs would murder people if he was given the chance have you met the kid? Have you you seen him up close? The kid is agile and is stronger than an OX ask my cousin who is wilsons body guard. So yes I read everything. I don't just jump into conversations. Read all my posts then you'll know who the I am. Cheerio my darling.

Are the Colts really expected to pick that high? Can we please find a way to keep losing to get a better pick

So defensive I love it. I read all topics and every comment so I read yours. You said I'll pass and then how the colts have passed on so many good draft picks.... Unless I missed something and you can't read into things. Who would you pick? Spriggs would murder people if he was given the chance have you met the kid? Have you you seen him up close? The kid is agile and is stronger than an OX ask my cousin who is wilsons body guard. So yes I read everything. I don't just jump into conversations. Read all my posts then you'll know who the I am. Cheerio my darling.

It's not defensive it's pointing out the facts of what I said. My post said I wouldn't take him at 17 but you wanted to talk shit for some reason so you made up what you wanted my post to say. No where did I say I wouldnt take a lineman. If you can't read into things like you said in your second post why was that exactly what you did in your first post? You clearly didn't read everything if you had to make things up that weren't in my post which means you did just jump into a conversation.

I'd take Decker over Spriggs at 17, and we have no idea who will likely slide down the draft board. I'd take Spriggs in the late 20's but not in the teens.

It's not defensive it's pointing out the facts of what I said. My post said I wouldn't take him at 17 but you wanted to talk **** for some reason so you made up what you wanted my post to say. No where did I say I wouldnt take a lineman. If you can't read into things like you said in your second post why was that exactly what you did in your first post? You clearly didn't read everything if you had to make things up that weren't in my post which means you did just jump into a conversation.

I'd take Decker over Spriggs at 17, and we have no idea who will likely slide down the draft board. I'd take Spriggs in the late 20's but not in the teens.

I'm not talking **** sorry you took it that way. I guess I'll correct myself so you don't blow a gasket. Why would you not take him at 17. Can I have an explanation on your thinking. There can we be lovers again :*

It's not defensive it's pointing out the facts of what I said. My post said I wouldn't take him at 17 but you wanted to talk **** for some reason so you made up what you wanted my post to say. No where did I say I wouldnt take a lineman. If you can't read into things like you said in your second post why was that exactly what you did in your first post? You clearly didn't read everything if you had to make things up that weren't in my post which means you did just jump into a conversation.

Oh and the facts. What are they exactly so I can look at them with you since we are pulling out "facts"

I'm not talking **** sorry you took it that way. I guess I'll correct myself so you don't blow a gasket. Why would you not take him at 17. Can I have an explanation on your thinking. There can we be lovers again :*

..... What the heck. Dude whats up with the confrontation. 

That's exactly what you did. You made stuff up and then you came at me with it. I wouldn't take him because I don't think he's good enough to go that high, there are better options and like I've already said I'd take him no sooner than the mid to late 20's.

Oh and the facts. What are they exactly so I can look at them with you since we are pulling out "facts"

Oh I don't know my original post which you claimed to have read but instead made stuff up so you could act like a childish smartass.

You have a good night though, I'm about to head to work and you're just really not worth my time.

That's exactly what you did. You made stuff up and then you came at me with it. I wouldn't take him because I don't think he's good enough to go that high, there are better options and like I've already said I'd take him no sooner than the mid to late 20's.

Oh I don't know my original post which you claimed to have read but instead made stuff up so you could act like a childish smartass.

You have a good night though, I'm about to head to work and you're just really not worth my time.

Aww I'm sorry but I think he's well worth a top 20 pick. I read your posts. It's an opinion. I have an opinion and you have one. stop being coach butthurt about what I said. Dang. I was just wondering why you wouldn't take him. I'll win this 9 times out of 10.

Aww I'm sorry but I think he's well worth a top 20 pick. I read your posts. It's an opinion. I have an opinion and you have one. stop being coach butthurt about what I said. Dang. I was just wondering why you wouldn't take him. I'll win this 9 times out of 10.

Lmao. You aren't making any sense. You went from insinuating that I said I wouldnt take a lineman to saying you'd win 9 out of 10 times when talking about our opinions. Put the bottle down man its not new years eve yet. You made stuff up to create an argument and got butthurt when I called you out on it.