Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

Feeney, Spriggs name to All-American teams

I'd have to imagine that both get serious looks from NFL teams. Hopefully Feeney comes back for another year, he'd have to get serious recongition as a top, if not the top, guard in college next year, right?

All of the "too early" mock drafts I've looked at have Spriggs as one of the last picks of the first or first of the second.

I'd love for my Colts to end up with either one of them

Ditto for the Niners. We would have to transition Spriggs to the right but... I could live with it. Feeney would be huge too.

Lot of teams need O-lines this year,

http://www.iuhoosiers.com/news/2015/12/14/FB_1214150730.aspx

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. – Indiana senior left tackle Jason Spriggs and redshirt junior right guard Dan Feeney collected first team All-America laurels on Monday. Spriggs was recognized on the AutoNation FWAA All-America team, while Feeney carded his honor from ESPN.com.

The duo becomes the first offensive line tandem to secure first team honors in the same season in program history and just the sixth pair of teammates to accomplish the feat.

What are the odds Feeney leaves after the bowl game?

Depends what he hears from the Board. He doesn't get ranked in unofficial drafts, but I've read he could be late second round early third. I'd say stay if you might not go earlier than third. The career difference between a third rounder and a second or first is massive. Offensive linemen don't peak until 33ish so he doesn't have to weigh tread like Howard does. If he can get into the second or first rounds, he'll play forever.