Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR3AMnCR1MS0N

IU vs MSU

Big game tonight that will go a long way in deciding the B1G champ.  Who wins and why?

I think that if we win we win by 10+.  Why?  Because in games decided by 7 points or less we are only 2-3.  Close games haven't been our specialty this year so if we pull it off here, I think we win by more than expected. IU 83 - MSU 72

post-380-0-10299400-1361290105.jpg

Not feeling it. MSU at home is just really tough. IU will have to have a great start to get the crowd out of it early and not allow any big runs that let the crowd back in. Guessing MSU by 6-7 after making a few foul shots at the end, but will be within 1-2 in last couple minutes.

Haven't won there in 17 trips... Not sure I see that changing tonight.  Will hope for the best, and root like crazy, but I'm not sure that will do much good.  If Indiana does pull this out I think the Nation will all take notice.  Wouldn't be surprised to see EVERY voter pick IU Number 1 next week if that is the case.

For those who haven't read it yet,  Will Padgett does a great job breaking down the match-up --> Story on BtownBanners.com

Ok I'll clear it up.  I posted my homer prediction on here because we're all IU fans and didn't wanna upset anyone.  I'm sure we win here but if we do I think it'll be by a little more than expected.  If it's close though I see MSU winning.

Honestly I see IU winning 87-73 shocking the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Is it shocking the world - or proving a point? I dunno if it shocks the world if we roll out of there with a W. it solidifies what has already been laid down. IF we lose - what does that mean? I don't believe it makes us less of a contender....it's a HUGE game and I am a nervous wreck. I agree with it being a double digit win for us - anything else and we come out with an L.

It's funny, that's not my problem with it. It's just that when I get bashed on for being catholic due to a few priests' actions, it's not exactly something I would want my priest to be tweeting about. So I guess my issue is more personal than fan based

I think this game is 50/50. If we can hit 3's, keep them off them off the offensive boards, and keep Cody out of foul trouble, we will be right there. It will be a game of momentum, we have to match their runs with runs of our own. I can't wait to watch. Love watching 2 teams that push the pace and play hard for 40 minutes. Should be a great one.

Got that WIN, yes they did! Never gave up and kept playing. Will scared the _____ out of me fouling on that 3 pointer. But luckily Gary Harris missed the first. Oh and a serious question....

How did they lose Vic on that inbounds play????? Everyone know who Oladipo is by now, Player of the Year!