Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

IUFB Prediction League FINALE - IU vs DUKE (12/26/2015)

This is it.  For all the marbles; the whole enchilada!!!!

Hoosiers take on the Fighting Dickie V's on the day after Christmas at Yankee Stadium in NYC.

Let's see those scores.  Below is a link to the thread to view the current standings.

Link to the current standings

EDIT - LISTEN UP!!!!!!

LIHoosier had a solid idea and I'm taking him up on it.  Here's how the Bowl game will be scored:

Jayboob chooses Duke to win 17-24. But IU wins 49-24 Here is how the Boob's score would be calculated:
150 (beginning pts)
-50 (picked the loser) (or +50 if you pick the winner!)
+25 (picked Duke's score correctly)
-32 (IU scored 49, but he picked 17)

-0 (Duke score correct...loses no points here)
+93 Jayboob's score for the week

Similar to the regular week just higher point opportunities!  :)

I already blew my Duke facts for the last time we faced them.

They're pretty much statistically Maryland. If Maryland stayed in the ACC, they would have Duke's record and Edsall would still have a job. So, I'll just use that score.

The Best in the West but really 5th best in the East - 47 (what an unlikely score)

Did you know the Duke son who established the Duke Endowment had such a vicious tobacco monopoly, farmers united and formed vigilante groups to burn crops and destroy property to force tobacco prices up? They were ultimately successful in that the tobacco monopoly was recognized and broken up shortly after. - 28