Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

(2016) JUCO TE Ian Thomas to Indiana

Fellow Baltimore native, nice! He went to HS less than a mile away from the Under Armour headquarters. Kind of confusing, when I was looking up information there was another Ian Thomas from Baltimore that was originally was a three star commit to Rutgers.

Btw I am on the phone app and in the first post of these recruiting topics it says "Click to view records" leading to a blank page. Anyone else having this error?

Fellow Baltimore native, nice! He went to HS less than a mile away from the Under Armour headquarters. Kind of confusing, when I was looking up information there was another Ian Thomas from Baltimore that was originally was a three star commit to Rutgers.

Btw I am on the phone app and in the first post of these recruiting topics it says "Click to view records" leading to a blank page. Anyone else having this error?

From the way I understand it, the profile is simply not app friendly.

Same here. I only read from my phone so I never click those links.

I seriously have no idea how any team is going to stop us from throwing the football next season. If our defense can take a step in the right direction next season it can be a special year, arguably better than this years team.

Yup. Even if Howard goes, Redding has really come on here lately. And I never worry about our OLine with Frey.

‏@LionsRecruiting: #Nassau 2016 TE Ian Thomas (@greatness_16) receives offer from Texas A&M #tamu

Hope we can keep him. As good as our offense was last year imagine if we had a TE with some speed who could split the seem. Thomas would have an easier path to playing time here.

Thomas was a relative unknown. An offer from TAMU is a big credit to our coaching staff for the initial find of talent.

Hope we can keep him. As good as our offense was last year imagine if we had a TE with some speed who could split the seem. Thomas would have an easier path to playing time here.

Thomas was a relative unknown. An offer from TAMU is a big credit to our coaching staff for the initial find of talent.

Fuchs is really talented, but was hurt. Hope we can hold on to this one though.

If he flips to them it creates big disappointment in the recruiting staff but heck, we are also playing on that side of the street by trying to lure commits from elsewhere. Sure hope we hang onto him. Screw the 12th man...

Fuchs is really talented, but was hurt. Hope we can hold on to this one though.

I like Fuchs'a game a lot. As we saw in the Rutgers game he has big potential as a redzone threat. He got some good looks in the OSU game and nearly caught what would have been a game tying TD pass on the final drive. A lot of natural talent, but still raw. Big frame to add weight to (is he done with basketball?)

Per 247, he visited Texas A&M yesterday and all four CB projections have swung to them.

That was quick. I wonder if they know something or if they are merely assuming he will flip because it's an SEC West offer. I haven't seen anything from McCarthy yet on Twitter but he made the prediction for TAMU. Hopefully CKW will get one more shot at Thomas. Thomas only has two more years of eligibility. I'd imagine it would be hard to break through at TAMU. Thomas has a relatively clear path here. Which is a big opportunity with the B1G's #1 offense.