Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

PrideofFeeLane

(2017) G Jalen Adaway

Been on the radar (BTB's anyways) for a while.

Logansport, IN (Logansport Comm.)
Height: 6'4 | Weight: 180
AAU: UA Indy Hoosiers

247: http://247sports.com/Player/Jalen-Adaway-85030

Rivals: http://sports.yahoo.com/ucf/basketball/recruiting/player-Jalen-Adaway-174639

Scout: http://www.scout.com/college/basketball/recruiting/player/198972-jalen-adaway

11/25 Logansport defeated Peru 68 - 46.  Adaway with 28 pts. on 8 of 11 from the field; 2 of 5 from 3-pt.; 7 rebounds; 3 assists; 3 steals; 2 turnovers.

12/2 Logansport defeated Lewis Cass 68 - 44.  Adaway with 31 pts. on 12 of 23 from the field; 6 of 7 from 3-pt; 8 rebounds; 4 assists; no turnovers.

12/4 Logansport again defeated Peru in the championship game of a local county tournament 80 - 50.  Adaway with 21 points - only statistic I could find.

11/25 Logansport defeated Peru 68 - 46. Adaway with 28 pts. on 8 of 11 from the field; 2 of 5 from 3-pt.; 7 rebounds; 3 assists; 3 steals; 2 turnovers.

12/2 Logansport defeated Lewis Cass 68 - 44. Adaway with 31 pts. on 12 of 23 from the field; 6 of 7 from 3-pt; 8 rebounds; 4 assists; no turnovers.

12/4 Logansport again defeated Peru in the championship game of a local county tournament 80 - 50. Adaway with 21 points - only statistic I could find.

Believe he had 5 boards last night.

12/11 Logansport defeated Muncie Central 64 - 61; Adaway with 18 points and 5 blocked shots.

12/12 Logansport defeated Rochester 87 - 34; Adaway with 23 points of which 18 were from 3's; left the game midway through the 3rd quarter because it was a blowout.

The Logansport - Jeff game was streamed on MTC sports and often those streamed games are later televised on Comcast.  I don't know if MTC archives its games online or not.

Tonight (12/19) Logansport plays Maconaquah and that game will be streamed on Walton Webcast

http://www.waltonwebcasting.com/index.php?view=details&id=868%3Alogansport-vs-maconaquah&option=com_eventlist&Itemid=2

Wouldn't expect it to be much of a competitive contest but a good game for some Adaway highlight reel dunks.  He is a leaper.

In a game that was effectively over at the end of the first quarter, Logansport defeated Maconaquah  75 - 47.  Most of Logansport's starters didn't play much over a half of basketball.  Adaway 8 pts., 2 reb., 3 blks.

Logansport will play Twin Lakes at Bankers Life at 7:30 p.m. on Dec. 30, in the final game of the Hoosier Invitational. 

12:30 PM - Homestead vs. Roncalli   (Girls game, JV)
2:15 PM - Homestead vs. Roncalli   (Girls game)
4:00 PM - Lewis Cass vs. Tipton
5:45 PM - Socttsburg vs. Whiteland
7:30 PM - Logansport vs. Twin Lakes

Kid has more guard skills than I expected to see. Looks like someone we need to watch closely this season.

http://www.inthegymhoops.com/mixtapes-video/video/98-jalen-adaway-is-the-most-powerful-finesse-and-explosive-guard-in-the-class-of-2017

He really worked on his ball handling and shooting over the summer and the effort really shows.  There's an attempted block early in the tape and then a missed dunk at about the 1:45 min. mark that really show what kind of leaping ability this kid has and then at about the 2:45 mark he throws a bullet baseball pass right on the money. 

He really worked on his ball handling and shooting over the summer and the effort really shows. There's an attempted block early in the tape and then a missed dunk at about the 1:45 min. mark that really show what kind of leaping ability this kid has and then at about the 2:45 mark he throws a bullet baseball pass right on the money.

You seem to really like this kid. That makes me want him as well. You usually have good reads on players

You seem to really like this kid. That makes me want him as well. You usually have good reads on players

I'm flattered, but I think you've confused me with other posters who are far more in tune than I am.  I know the Logansport AD quite well and have watched Adaway play numerous games in person and on live streams.  Adaway has several offers although none from you'd call a powerhouse D-1 school.  IU has watched and told him they are following him and what he needs to work on, i.e., outside shooting and ball handling.   Whether or not he ever gets an actual IU offer --  who knows.  

I'm flattered, but I think you've confused me with other posters who are far more in tune than I am.  I know the Logansport AD quite well and have watched Adaway play numerous games in person and on live streams.  Adaway has several offers although none from you'd call a powerhouse D-1 school.  IU has watched and told him they are following him and what he needs to work on, i.e., outside shooting and ball handling.   Whether or not he ever gets an actual IU offer --  who knows.  

You should come to Kokomo when they play on the 9th of January, I plan on going to that one (kokomo grad)