Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

Indiana vs Duke Game Thread

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBtownBanners1449023869.302389.jpg

I didn't know where to post this so I'm leaving it here. I live in Lexington Kentucky but I'm a Hoosier through and through (grew up in IN). This is what it's like being behind enemy lines. Thought it might make you all smile :)

Notice, only the Hoosier is smiling.  Likely the only one with all of their teeth.

I'll be watching the game in Baltimore with my best friend whose father was Steve Wojciechowski's high school bball coach. We've had this game circled on our calendars since it was announced. So pumped. 

IMO IU's only chance is to get hot from the perimeter and somehow manage to play decent perimeter defense and rebound/limit second chance points in the paint. Also, keep Grayson Allen out of the lane!! This should be a high scoring affair since these are two potent offenses. My prediction: Duke in a tight one 85 - 81.

My buddy is a die hard Dukie and he lives in Indy. I'm obviously a die hard Hoosier. He's driving an hour and a half southeast so we can watch it and talk sh*t the whole game. Please Lord do not make the trip worth while for him. I'm begging you! I won't hear the end of it if we lose

That is what I would prefer happen but I don't know if a three guard lineup is a good idea and I don't see Crean benching Blackmon. Especially after Monday.

We should play three guards against Duke. Their interior presence isn't as strong, and hot shooting is the only way we'll win. I think TB, Troy, RoJo, Yogi, and Blackmon would be the best lineup against Duke.